No one wins

Do you believe in magic? Do you believe that besides Earth, there is another world that holds a life? And lastly, do you believe that another dimension where fairies, nymphs, dragons, dwarfs, cyclopes, and other enchanted creatures peacefully exist? This is a story where it will grab and pull out your sleeping imaginations within you. Listen and let it work.

_______________________________________

A world where monsters and fairies exist peacefully. A world where adventures are always safe. A world where light shines brightly. But, if there is a light, there will be darkness.

This is also a world where love is forbidden. Where love is a crime.

It is said that long ago, four lords cast a spell in this world that took away everyone's feeling of love. Marriage became business for them. Sons and daughters became a necessity to them. And still, such affection where never shown. Up until the present time, every one of them were devoid of such emotion. Everyone but one.

In this world, rule a royal blood of fairies. The king, queen, and their daughter, princess Apeia. They're the ones who hold the emblem of viata. The most powerful thing in their world and even in Earth. It gives life to everyone and everything. It has the power of construction, and also, the power of destruction. It gives life, but it can also take away life. It spreads light, but can also spread darkness.

This is why the royal family were born. It is their lifetime duty to protect it. To keep it safe. And to keep it away from everyone who has bad souls, such as a group called Magic Hunters.

Magic hunters are the ones who seeks magic. They're the one who unfortunately were born on the darkest side of this world. Where the power are all limited, where destruction is everywhere, where life seems to fade, and where darkness prevail. It became their goal to steal the viata and use it for themselves alone. And for centuries, they always fail.....

"Mother! Is it true? Did they really caught a hunter? They said it was a guy same age as me." said princess Apeia to the queen. It was very rare to catch a hunter for them. Hunters were very skilled, and very clever.

"Not now Apeia. Go to your room and study." said the queen

For a very long time, Apeia tried to get an emotion out of her mother. She didn't understand why a word she just studied cannot be found on the queen's face.

"Mother, what does the word 'love' means?" she finally asked.

The queen finally took away her eyes on the papers she was signing a few seconds ago and look at Apeia.

"What is that word? Where did you learn it from?"

"I-I was reading a book I found on the attic."

She knows that it is forbidden to go inside the attic without the king and queen permission. But she just couldn't hold it back anymore. It's like calling out for her.

The queen stared at her brown oval eyes, as if thinking what punishment can be applied to this young foolish princess.

"Do you have permission to go there?" asked the queen.

"Well no. Father is busy, so as you." Answer the princess.