Numero Cinco: All Day Long

Numero Cinco:

----------11AM

"Baby?"  I walked towards him as he sat on the couch, looking nothing short of perfect, even in his sweat pants and baggy shirt, giggling loudly as he grabbed me and pulled me down on his lap. 

"Hm?"  He kissed my neck, promptly making all my thoughts and questions vanish.  Oh dear lord.  Not again.. One of his hands squeezed the inside of my thigh and I felt my face heat up as a smile lit my face. 

Didn't I come out here for something...? 

I felt his hand travel higher up and I sighed, moaning softly, before burying my face into his neck, grinning from ear to ear.  Rain moved, laying down on the couch with my on his chest before just hugging me, so tightly it was almost hard to breath.  I definitely wasn't expecting a hug, more like crazy wild sex... again. 

"Today.. I just want to hold you and kiss you and not let go for a long while."

I smiled, relaxing against him and giggled softly as he touched a particularly ticklish spot on my ribcage as he hugged me closer.  "I love you baby," I whispered, closing my eyes as I felt his fingers start to play with my hair. 

"I love you too Babyface," I opened my eyes as I felt our lips touch and grinned, happily kissing him back, nibbling at his lower lip before he pulled away, and I snuggled deeper into his chest, feeling more content than I had in a long while. 

----------2PM

We'd been in the same position for a while, dozing in and out of sleep, kissing or exchanging words of love and adoration. He'd only gotten up once, just for a minute to go to the bathroom and bring us out a couple of sandwiches to eat so my stomach would stop eating itself.

"You're very comfortable," I muttered randomly and his arms tightened around me briefly before his hands started running up and down my now bare back.  Somewhere along in one of our heated make-out sessions, he'd taken my shirt off and thrown it across the room, but I wasn't cold enough to want to go get it.  In fact, Rain had been doing quite an amazing job of keeping me warm. 

I shuddered lightly as his fingers skimmed across my back, barely touching yet tickling, and I loved the feel of it.  I always loved that, an odd turn on of mine, and I moaned softly as he trailed his hands back down.

"Dont tease baby.." I nipped at his neck, smiling as his fingers dug into my flesh.  I wiggled my hips against his, grinning as I heard him moan.  "We're supposed to cuddle all day, save the teasing for tonight when you've got me tied to the headboard."

----------6PM

"Are you hungry?" My Perfections voice broke into my mind, where I'd been almost about to fall asleep and I flinched at the sudden talking when it had been quiet for the last couple of hours. 

"Kind of?  But I dont want to move, and I damn sure dont want you to move."

I relaxed back into him, sighing and feeling at peace when a sudden urge made me groan.

"What?" 

"I need to pee," I muttered, rolling off of him and hitting the floor like a boss.  (*Yep, just said that*) Rain was used to it however, and didn't bat an eyelid as I slammed into the floor.  I never sat up and got off the couch like a normal person, I always rolled, it made it more fun.  That one had kind of hurt, but I paid it no mind as I took off towards the bathroom.

When I came back, Rain was on the phone, so I sat at the far end of the couch, not wanting to interrupt him, and stared at my lap waiting for him to end the call and not really paying attention to what he was saying. I startled when I felt arms wrap back around me, and I was pulled back onto my love's chest. 

"I ordered chinese, it'll be here in a bit and until then, I suggest that you take off your boxers because I have plans for you."

---------8PM

Sex and food.  Kind of a really good combination. 

"What happened to just laying together and snuggling all day?" 

"Your body looked way too good to resist, my baby," I giggled, blushing brightly at his words before burying my face into his chest.  I yawned, trying to move closer, and tangling my legs with his before closing my eyes. 

"I'm tired..."

His arms, my haven, wrapped around me, squeezing lightly and he started to run his fingers through my hair after a moment, kissing my forehead.

We woke up just like that the next morning and started all over again.