43 • 9 key Signs someone has a crush on you 😍😘💖💙💓

• If you lowkey catch him staring at you often  👀

• If  he makes big gestures like stretching, dancing etc. he's trying to get your attention ☺️

•  if he smiles at you, means you make him happy and he likes to be around you 😁

• texts you, facetime or calls you frequently. Not like every 5 minutes 😂 but at least 3 times or so a day 😋

• if he tries to make you laugh 😂 because every girl loves a good laugh 😋

• if he makes an effort to come see you or call you, that means he just wants to be around you 😌

• if he listens and pays attention to the things you say. He's just trying to understand and know more about you ❤️

• if he notices and asks about the little things you do or the little things you have for example a necklace or bracelet that you might wear every he might ask what it means ☺️

• if he asks how you feel when he feels like something is off about you 🙇🏽‍♀️

Quick storytime::

I met this guy when i was out at a trampoline place, where there was music playing and we got free pizza. Hes a dancer and i thought he was cute or whateva 😛 so i got his number. We started talking for a while but when we were talking i felt like he had a lot of bitches cuz he was a really good dancer and cute asf. I mean hes darkskin, white teeth, tall, nice style 😍. Girls would always come up to him which is why I thought that he had a lot of bitches and would never date me. But when I started liking him and talking to him for the first couple of months he had made it clear that he wasn't looking for a girlfriend and just wanted a fuckbuddy which got me mad af 😒🖕🏽. So blocked his number and I stopped talking to him, cuz I thought hes a dog 🐶 im not gonna waste time on him ⏱.

Fast forward to after school ended

So after school ended in the beginning of June I decided to text hum and again and we started to talk. A couple days after texting we started talking on a video chat app called houseparty and he would always gas me up telling me how thick i was and when I would he would always say "damn look at that ass" 😂🙈. While we were on houseparty he would start dancing to get my attention. He would make me laugh, we got to know eachother better and he would always know if something was wrong with me. But after he would get off of houseparty with me he would tell me that he wants to talk to me tomorrow, so i said okay 🙃. And we keep talking and talking, it would get to the point where we would talk in the morning, talk at night and fall asleep on the phone together ☺️☺️. One night it was 2 am almost 3 am and I couldn't sleep and he texted me and I answered. We were both bored, he was high 👀🍃💨😂 but we still talked. And once we got to talking he said: "what's wrong" and i said "nothing" he asked again "whats wrong" and i said "nothing is wrong I promise" and he said " i know there is something wrong i can hear it in your voice" so i was like " even if there was something wrong why do you even care??" and he just said "because i care"  so i denied what he had said and i said "its not just because you care, it's something deeper than that..." there was a small pause and i asked him "do you like me.....?" And he took a breath and was like "yea...yea i do"
i asked "how long have you liked me"
He said "for a while, you're not like other girls you're different, a lot of girls think i have hoes. A lot of girls hit me up but i ignore that because I don't want them. I want you"
I was so happy. We didn't make it official right then and there we kept talking for about two or three weeks more and then we made it official on June 23rd and we are still dating 🙈💕. It just comes to show that just simply asking a guy if they like you after talking for a while actually works. But if they don't like you back, don't theres better guys out there 😊

_______________________________

Have you had a crush on someone and they liked you back? Or did it go totally wrong? Lemme know in the comments 🤷🏽‍♀️💕