+*The Heart Wants What It Wants*+

Dedicated to nybabii128

Thanks so much for commenting, and showing support!

In the media is Eileen and Eizabeth.

+*Lisa and Lena Mantler.*+

(Music.ly Stars. An app for lip sincing)

I updated the cover, but I didn't make it.

If you need a cover ask anilovesjustin2 she makes the best covers and was easy to work with.

Thanks, love!😁

Shouting her out again, but this time before the chapter, in case you didn't read the last author's note.

To get a Dedication, you have to Comment and Vote.

In the Media: Selena Gomez "Heart Wants What it Wants"

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footprints on the moon."
-Unknown

+*Eileen*+

I went upstairs to brush my teeth and get dressed. Tonight is gonna be awesome!

As I went into my parents' room to borrow my mom's earings, I decide to eavesdrop.

"I hope our little girls have mates worthy of them," Dad said.

"I know. Now I know what it feels like when your children grow up. My mom was a crying mess when I went to your pack to marry you," Mom says sadly.

"I knew I needed to change, so I gave up my player ways and devoted my time to train and take over Cresent Moon Pack. Who knew twenty years later I would have a beautiful family?"

"Jack you didn't have to do that. You know I love you without your Alpha Title."

"I don't know came over me. One minute I was flirting with a blonde by the lake, and the next I was fighting Jason because he touched what's mine."

Mom laughed. "You know Jason is my cousin? I never told you that because I'd knew you be embarrassed. Didn't you ever wonder why he didn't fight back? And also...I am not an item."

"You were worth the fight." They hug.

Cute.

"Of course you'll always be my one and only male," she says kissing him.

Cute, but still gross.

That's when I make my entrance.

"Mom and Dad I hope you don't mind me eavesdropping, but don't worry about our mates. If they don't think Trever Donovan is hot, then that's a straight up Rejection."

Mom crosses her arms.

"Channing Tatum is way better."

"Pa-lease. I admit that Channing was great in Magic Mike, but there are over four seasons of 90210 on Netflix, and Trever Donovan plays Teddy so well."

Dad just rolls his eyes and walks out the room muttering 'ladies and these ugly humans.'

"I love you Honey, but if you don't take that back, you're sleeping on the couch in the living room!"

Two seconds later dad runs in the room.

"How am I supposed to feel when my mate and pup are talking about human actors? How would you guys feel if I said Gigi Hadid was hot? Or how about Tyra Banks? Or even Zendaya?"