A few minutes of stargazing and mindless chatter, Jay texted me and offered to drive us home. I told Harry, and he agreed to go.

"You're right. There's no magic on the Isle. If anything I'd be safer there. I obviously know how to defend myself with a sword." I smiled, bumping my arm into Harry's as we walked along the outskirts of the property.

"Yes, yeh sure can." Harry wrapped his arm around my upper back, guiding me alone a stone pathway to a familiar orchard. We passed by my favorite fountain and my favorite apple tree. I could feel bits and pieces of regret building up within me. I'd made many memories on this very lawn, but it was time to say goodbye.

"When Jay recruited me to come with him to the Isle, I had been sitting in that fountain." I pointed towards the stonework with the hand that held his. "Little did I know that Jay would drive me to my new home." I beamed up at Harry, and his face morphed with confusion whilst fighting laughter.

"You sat in a pond?" He questioned with disgust.

"Yeah? What, too gross for you? I thought pirates love water." Teasing, we continued past the fountain, and passed Ally's favorite bench; the one she would sit on and mock me while I played in the water.

"Yes but.. birds do you know what in ponds." Harry painfully replied as if exposing a secret.

"Birds poop on pirate ships, too, right?"

     "Yeh got me." Harry chuckled, shaking his head and closing his eyes momentarily. Large dimples appeared on both of his cheeks. His once menacing smile had been reformed by genuine happiness.

"You used to be the person I feared the most. It's funny how you're the one I love the most, now."

"I scared yeh?" Harry frowned as if he had no idea.

"Yes of course."

"Oooh. Do tell."

"I thought it was obvious, because..." I panned around for a polite way to say this, "you kidnapped me and tied me up and threw me around like trash." I bluntly answered with a shrug knowing he wouldn't harm me for saying so now.

"Again," Harry leaned back and winced, "very sorry." His sorrowful eyes exposed the complete and utter shame he felt. He regretted everything that he'd done to me, but he still did them. I can forgive, but I can never forget.

"But then I beat you at your own game, sword fighting, and that seemed to change how you viewed me." Harry and I kicked pebbles and stones around that had fallen in our path. There was a comfortable tension between us as we recalled our first encounters. "You stopped wanting to traumatize me, and you wanted to help. That was awful bold of you."

"T'was the moment I realized yeh were no ordinary princess. Yeh made me feel like I needed.. protection!" Harry's eyes remained on me as I looked ahead of me. He couldn't help but stare, and I  didn't even notice.

"Because you did need protecting, you big softie."

"Hey!" Harry childishly pouted. "I'd rather spend my days protectin' yeh. Much more... rewardin', don't yeh agree?" Harry stepper behind where I stood, and pulled me back against his chest. His tall figure stood over me as we swayed to our own beat. Harry gave the warmest, most comforting embraces.

     Harry planted a soft peck on my cheek as I watched his gaze lower. I hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw in his eyes made me swoon. Love and affection. Turning in his grasp, our lips immediately pressed together. I felt like I was walking on air. It was simply magical the way I he made me feel. His touch was so warm and inviting; I never wanted to let go.