Who is she?

Just a btw about bts (what is my life omg) they are all about the age of  20. It is time to meet her.....
___________________________

I watched as the sun started to set over the sky scrapers, turning everything a orangey shade of warmth. I sat on the little bridge in Central Park, New York City. The only sounds were the faint murmuring of the people walking around the city, the water rippling a couple feet below me, and my white adidas tapping a rhythm on the beige stone. I fingered my white t-shirt. It simply read 'DOPE'. I had paired it with ripped blue jeans. With one ear I listened to BTS, a group of hot, sexy, crazy, talented, and admirable men that made my musical heart quake.
All of a sudden I became too aware of a voice slowly but surely gaining volume.
      "Bora!? BORAAAA PARKKK!????" It was my best friend, Jeong Kim, and unlike her name she was not silent or at all chaste. She finally found me and leaned over the edge to give me that disgruntled, puppy-eyed look. I smirk and roll my eyes. I swing my legs to the other side and jump onto the ground.
        "Do you hate me?" Jeong asks. I give her a look.
         "No you pabo" . I toss my long balayaged hair back over my shoulder (in pic above) and shove my hands in my pockets. Jeong loops her arm through mine and frolics down the path, forcing me to fast walk. I sigh, and smile. I grab her hand as she starts to go in the wrong direction. Yeesh, you'd think that a 19 year old wouldn't let their extreme excitement get to the point of forgetfulness, but that's Jeong for yah. I pull her into the Plaza (basically a gourmet food court I guess) and drag her to Vive La Crêpe (UGHHH love me a good crêpe). We order and sit down.
           "So Bora, who do you think your soulmate is going to be?". Jeong is legitimately bouncing on the booth and I want to bury my face in my crêpe in embarrassment.
              "Yoongi, Jeong you know this already. Of course I'm going to pick my bias, but Namjoon is cute too I guess." Her smile is legitimately blinding as I don't mention   "Her" Jimin. Btw, I'm turning 20 in a matter of hours since I was born at 1:39 am on July 8th. Jeong's birthday is on July 11th (7/11 yahhh?). Although I seem like ice imported from the Arctic, Jeong defrosts me, makes me happy, and makes me a better person more receptive to feelings. We finish up, and head back to my apartment above the court and in the Plaza. 

___________________________
Underneath are photos of the Plaza, if they don't load just search up 'The Plaza 1 Central Park South NYC" and that's Bora and Jeong's apartment. Pictured is the living room, kitchen, and 2 bedrooms. The first is Bora, the one with the canopy is Jeong.