intro

short intro

Kim Taehyung was a lonely kid. He didn't have friends and he didn't have family. At the age of 17 years old, Kim Taehyung was completely alone, why? you ask? He bore stigma and that meant that he was a bad luck charm. He destroyed everything he touched. He had nothing. So when she dragged him in he was grateful.

-

They often say soldiers in war develop a sense of camaraderie, it's quite usual, expected. Of course you would have that kind of bond. You kill together, you die together. The same in fact could be said for the mafia, you kill together, you die together. However the catch is that you aren't supposed to develop camaraderie in that line of work, that's the shit that fucks you up. That's what kills everyone around you, and eventually, that's what kills you, because it will kill you, and there's no doubt about that. When you join the mafia it is an unspoken rule: kill or be killed, every man for himself. So naturally, no one trusts anyone . However there are some instances in which people are stupid. In some circumstances there are tight nick circles where members protect each other with whole heart, body, mind, and soul. Big fucking mistake.

Min Yoongi. Park Chanyeol. Zhang Yixing. Jung Hoseok. Matthew Kim. Kwon Hyuk. Bae Joohyun. Amber Liu. Krystal Jung. Jang Dahye. Lee Eunjae. 11 of them, mafia workers, drawn together somehow, like fate,they built a gang that later began to develop into a family, something beautiful. The mafia isn't somewhere where you find beauty yet they did it somehow. An arsonist, a contract killer, a drug dealer, a weapons master, a hit man, a toxicologist,a spy, a forger, a sniper, a mastermind, and a martial artist. Who knew that all of those dangerous people put together could create something beautiful. However everything beautiful will be destroyed in the end because people die and things burn and when that happens there is nothing left but ashes and grief. The thing is that it's completely different when you expect that destruction. It's like you're daring the world to prove you wrong, you know it will be destroyed so you take it to heart. Go on, destroy it, i know you want to. Raise hell, watch the tears in my eyes, watch us burn. You know you want to. When you mock it, it never seems to come, the victory in their hearts and the fire in their eyes overpowers even the inevitable fate.