chapter 18

We have been walking for hours maybe even days its felt like. I'm just tired and so hungry , but all that I've seen is deer and there just not as appetizing anymore I think I want something better or someone.

Harry: hey love were going into town ok

Alyssa: why what for

Zayn: we just have to

Alyssa: well then I want some McDonald's

Niall: what hahaha

Liam: uh no

Louis: your cute lyssa really

Alyssa: what's so funny?

Harry: love just ignore them ok,

Alyssa: that's pretty hard when there just all really laughing at me for no reason

Zayn: you can't get McDonald's we have no money

Alyssa: so that's why there laughing wow so mature guys

Niall: were laughing because you been walking around with that leaf on your head for a while now

Alyssa: shut up you guys are idiots

we finally got to this small town, there werent that many people but it was ok. we walked into this alleyway and Zayn opened the door.

we walk in and its just not what expected to see. The place looked like an actual house or something, sofas TV kitchen even an upstairs.

Alyssa: uh where exactly are we?

Harry: oh love this is um well this is are place

Alyssa: your place like where you guys live

Louis: yes it we live here

Liam: welcome to are home

Niall: me casa is tu casa

Harry: shut up Niall, so love if you want to go and rest for a bit there is a room upstairs if you like

Alyssa: actually I think I'm just ganna go out and get some air for a bit I'll be back

Harry: ok love don't be gone long

I walked out and just wondered around a bit, I got hungry so I went to go get something to eat. I can't believe there is no McDonald's in this town that's Im possible like where are we. I just walked back to the alleyway since it was getting dark thinking the guys might have some thing there to eat instead. I heard some voices as I left the gas station to get some beef jerky since I couldn't hold my hunger. shut up man you said you would leave her alone know your ganna pay, pleases don't hurt me I'm sorry I just I didn't do anything. I heard a scream and I ran towards it I saw a guy beating the other guy on the ground with a bat . Heyy stop it I yelled what are you doing, I pushed the guy off of him and he flew into the wall of the gas station bathroom. I helped the other guy up healed him quick and let him go. He ran off as I got up I felt a pounding on my head it hurt like hell but it quickly went away once I healed myself. I turned around to see the guy who hit me he was wearing a gray beanie and had curly hair  and blue eyes he looked almost like harry but he had a beard sort of.

Guy: what the hell how what

Alyssa: hahaha cool isn't it

Guy: what are you

Alyssa: I'm your worst nightmare

before I could think about what I did next I just i couldn't, I jumped on him and he hit his head blood started to rush out I couldn't heal him because I was so hungry and I mean why waste a perfectly good meal. what the hell am I thinking I said to myself. I propped the guy against the wall as I did blood got to my hands it smelled so good I tasted it and then everything went black.

Justin POV

i just saw Alyssa beat up that guy I don't what she is doing now I can't see.

Lucy: do you guys smell that

Shay: yeah I do it smells like

Justin: blood

I didn't think I ran towards were Alyssa was I was scared so many sences came into my head was she hurt what happened. when I got there there was an image that will forever burn my head.

Alyssa I said walking up to her, she was on the ground bent over she turned around her mouth was covered in blood and her eyes were black.