chapter 4

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU justin yelled. They both looked a him and laughed. Oh mate relax dont be jealous because she doesn't give you a taste styles said. Justin punched him in the face shut up styles he told him styles spit blood at him its harry my name is harry.  I dont care what your name is justin said. 

Helena came and told everyone to come in the kitchen so they could talk come on Alyssa justin  said holding his hand hand so I can follow uh no she can stay and wait here said Helena what with these idiots I dont think so said justin.  She will be fine Alyssa just wait here and dont go near them ok Helena told me , ok I said. Justin came over and kissed me on my forehead I'll be right back ok he looked at me with a small smile on his face.  Ok go justin there waiting for I said. He left and zyan started singing harry joined in .  Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me

but bear this is in mind we were ment to be some how zyan got loose from the chair he got up and walked over to me and put his hand on face and kept on singing and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and all makes sense to me Harry got up and walked over to me and started singing I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth but if I do its you oh , its you they add up to im in love with you he grabbed my chin and tilted my head up I couldn't move or anything I was just so amazed and there voices were so . Harry sang the last line and all your little things he looked in my eyes and kissed me.

JUSTINS POV

What are ganna do if there here then that means Valdamir knows said Adam Thats what I'm afraid of if he does then you know what this means Helena said NO I am not going to let that happen not after last what happened last time I said. Justins right shay said if Vald knows then so be it will just have to fight him off. I couldn't be in here any longer listening to this Im going to go check on Alyssa I think we should tell her Helena said with a stern look on her face.  I think so too I told her I walked out and saw Harry kissing Alyssa he looked up and she fell to the floor motionless.  Well hello mate  you took so long so I thought why not steal a kiss he said smiling.  I ran and knocked him hard to the ground zayn came and jumped on my back I threw him off and fell through glass door skidding into a tree .  I went to Alyssa hey Alyssa wake up ALYSSA I shouted but she didnt wake. Helena and them came in what happened Lucy asked I don't know I said Harry got up and ran to zayn outside . I ran after him Helena chased after me  Justin stop she yelled at me.  I stepped back and she lifted them up by there necks yelling tell Valdamir that there is nothing here for him but an ass kicking if he sends you again Collin added.  She dropped them and they fled.  Helena come here  yelled lucy. We ran in to see a really pale Alyssa laying on the couch whats wrong with her I said I think harry poisoned her lucy said im not sure.  No he did I've seen something like this before its called the kiss of death Helena said what are you saying she is dying I asked A slow death you can heal her cant you lucy I asked tears start ing to form in my eyes. Im sorry justin I cant heal something like this. Helena put a hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes justin you what you have to do if she is going to live right.  I looked at Alyssa and said yes.