THE TWELFTH MUSE

☓☓☓☓☓

you may blame aphrodite

soft as she is

she has killed me with love

☓☓☓☓☓

SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE are things that should never be used to describe Sage Laurent. Because, like, she's not very sweet and not very spicy and most definitely not very nice. But she guesses that's okay, seeing as it's men who have imposed that law over her kind and never once has Sage spared a second thought to any man.

And now that her life is going south quickly and her crush might just be finding out that she's the subject of Sage's affections, what's a girl to do except get a pet raven, put on her favourite pinstripe trousers, and ruin her own life before anyone can do it for her?

CAST

**psa: this story involves several changes from the movie casting, because this is MY version of events and NOT joanne rowling's . it includes black!hermione, who is obviously not played by emma watson. i have had several quite nasty comments about the change, several of which have been derogatory racial terminology, that of which i will not tolerate and will delete on sight and then report and block your account. if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. and preferably, reevaluate your life choices and make action to change them. peace.

CHRISTINA NADIN AS SOPHIA SAGE LAURENT"of course i have a great taste in fashion

"of course i have a great taste in fashion. i didn't spend all that time in the closet for nothing"

CIARA BAXENDALE AS STEVIE MARKS "yeah, slytherins aren't all bad

"yeah, slytherins aren't all bad. sometimes we let karma hit people rather than our fists"

NANA KOMATSU AS RIPLEY NAKANO"listen, babe, you can call me princess all you'd like but i'm much more of a tinker bell

"listen, babe, you can call me princess all you'd like but i'm much more of a tinker bell. i need all of your attention, or i'll die"

☓☓☓☓☓

DAMARIS GODDRIE as HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER

TY SMITHERS as HARRY JAMES POTTER

INUS WORDEMAN as RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY

☓☓☓☓☓

MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER as REMUS LUPIN

OSCAR ISAAC as ARIELLE LAURENT

BIANCA SANTOS as FELICITY 'FLICK' LAURENT

HIROYUKI SANADA as SIRIUS BLACK

☓☓☓☓☓

a/n: ah yes i too enjoy changing the entire cast of harry potter because a) the marauders arent like 893914 years old, b) diversity exists!!!! and c) i fucking love casting okay shoot me

anyway welcome to the twelfth muse, a story i've been writing on and off for about three years and have only just managed to cobble into a nonsensical lesbian love story <3