[30]

"See you at work Ace, and for goodness sake text me!" I said chuckling as I hugged him goodbye.
"Oh my god shut up!" He said laughing. "Of course I'll text you, see ya." He said waving and walking the other way.

~~~~~~

"So how was it?" Paige said as I came into our apartment at quarter to ten.
"Wellll funny story actually.." Jemma began before she explained what actually happened to Paige.
"Oh thank goodness I actually really liked Asa but because he kinda broke you heart-"
"Eh h-" Jemma tried interrupting but Paige continued to talk over her.
"-so I couldn't like him and was forced to hate him although it's really hard cause he's like a cute little puppy." Paige said and sprawled her legs over Jemma.
"What do you mean cute little puppy?" Jemma said laughing at her best friend.
"I mean, like, his eyes, you can't say no to them."
"Mhmmm" Jemma said giving her a weird look.
"Jesus no not in that way I'm Jasa all the way. I see Asa as more of a brother than a romantic relationship." Paige stated.
"What the fuck is Jasa?!" Jemma said a little too loud.
"Jemma and Asa. Your ship name."

Before Jemma had a chance to argue and tell Paige how ridiculous that is, Paige left and said "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed because I've had a long day of doing nothing, goodnight."

~~~~~~~
Asa POV

"Nat you in?" Asa shouted when he walked into his place.
He heard no response so he thought that Nat had went into town or to find a pub.
"Yessssss"
Before Asa could understand what was happening he had been rugby tackled onto the floor by Nat who was screaming in his ear.
"What the fuck dude, why are you screaming." Asa said as he pushed Nat of him and tried to stand up.
"Check your phone, the group chat has been resurrected!" Nat said while he got up and walked to the fridge to grab them a beer.

"You know ever since you and Jem had that little 'problem' I've missed that group chat, it was lit back in the good old days. Oh yeah and congrats with you and Jemma making up. Any makeup sex happen?"

At this point Asa was beyond confused so he grabbed the beer, sat on the couch and scrolled through his phone to check what Nat had been on about.

What even is this gc

Page
HELLO
IM BRINGING IT BACK BABY
JASA ARE ON GOOD TERMS

Brittshit
JEM WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US

KylieJenner
I forgot about this chat shiittt
But congrats guys #jasa

Jemelon
Paige wtf
Stop
But hello I missed you guys loads

Dylpickle
Aw missed you too jem

Nat
YEAHHHHH
HELLOOOO
MISSED YOU GUYSSSSS
why have I got such a boring name

Page
Cause you're a boring person

Nat
Catch these hands bitch

Page
Fite me

Dylpickle
Oh a lovers quarrel

Brittshit
Dylan seriously

Jemelon
I ship it

Page
No I ship Jasa

Jemelon
Stoppp we're just friends again!!!!

AprilPlaza
HELLO BOOTIFULS
wait so Asa isn't a dick anymore??

Assface
You guys called me a dick????
I'm hurt
Really
Friendship over

Jemelon
Okay bye then.

Brittshit
Ha lol

Assface
No!!!!! Waittt comebackkkk

Jemelon
:)))

Dylpickle
So what actually happened

Jemelon
LINDSAY THE SNAKE HAPPENED
I'm gonna kill her
Maybe not kill but I'll do something

Assface
Basically a misunderstanding but Jem's snakey 'friend' was to blame

KylieJenner
So we all good??

Jemelon
we all good

Nat
yas

HaileeS
I'm always late but YAS