Make Way for War

"So how badly does she want to kill me?" A voice asked

Bjorn turned around to face Theon Greyjoy.

"I mean she knows that you didn't kill her brothers and what you did for Sansa. You still did betray Robb and House Stark." Bjorn explained

Theon cracked a smile looking at Bjorn. "She likes you. Like really likes you." theon pointed out

Bjorn looked at Theon, taking a quick breath before replying, "Trust me, I think she has bigger worries than me."

"Come on, she'll worry about you. It's how she's always been. Bjorn if you're that close with a Stark, they'll care about you. A lot." Theon chuckled

-

"Dammit why is this castle so confusing." Arabelle grumbled, trying to find her way around Dragonstone.

Arabelle looked down at the two Direwolves. "Okay can you two like help a little?" Arabelle asked, getting annoyed.

Autumn looked up at Arabelle's face and started walking to the right. Arabelle sighed and followed her direwolf. Arabelle and the direwolves were shocked when a man surprised them.

Grey Wind almost took off his head. That was until Arabelle stopped him. Arabelle looked to see that the man was Philip. "Thank the gods it's just you. Can you help me? I may or may not be a little lost."

Philip shook his head. "I guess it's been to long since you've been in a Westeros castle."

Arabelle nodded, petting the wolves. "Follow me then Heda."

Arabelle and Philip walked in to see Daenerys talking to a woman in red. "I believe you have a role to play. As does another." The Red Woman told

"The King in the North, Jon Snow."

Arabelle felt her breathing slow down. She was about to say something but Tyrion beat her to it. "Jon Snow? Ned Stark's Bastard?"

Arabelle winced at the term "bastard".

"You know him?" Daenerys asked

They didn't realize that Arabelle was by them yet.

"I traveled to the wall with him when he joined the Night's Watch." Tyrion explained

"My brother's alive," Arabelle finally asked, "and he's King In the North?" Arabelle asked again chuckling a little.

"My apologizes, it's just, I never imagined Jon to become King."

"If you don't mind after we're done talking. I would like to speak with Lady Arabella." The Red Woman asked

Daenerys nodded then Varys stopped any silence by asking this Red Woman a question.

-

"So do you have a name?" Arabelle asked, walking along the halls with this lady.

"My name is melisandre, I am a Red priestess from Asshai. I met your brother at the Wall. When I went there with Stannis Baratheon."

Arabelle nodded, "you're a long way from the wall, Melisandre. Why is that?"

"King Jon, banished me after I did something horrible. I deserved it though." Melisandre explained

"You better rest, my lady. You'll need all the energy, you can get."

Arabelle nodded and walked off with her direwolves right behind.

-

On her way to her room, Arabelle ran into Tyrion. "My apologizes Arabelle, I did not see you there."

"That's alright Tyrion."

"Your brother. He's king in the north now. Does that mean if he bends the knee, you will as well?" Tyrion questioned

"We shall talk when I see my brother again. But also Tyrion, I will follow my brother's actions. I cannot bend the knee if I am not in charge of the North. For now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go get some sleep."

"Yes Arabelle, don't let me stop you."