Missions

*2 days later*

*Arabelle's POV*

As I woke up I groaned a little bit. I felt that I was on something furry and it was moving. A horse came next to me and the man on it looked down at me. "Bjorn I think she is awake."

Bjorn looked back nodded "Alright we're almost at where we were going to stop."

It was about 5 to 10 minutes later when we stopped by then I had my eyes fully open. I concluded that I was on Grey Wind. The man named Philip came over to me and whispered "Hey, we're at where we're gonna stop. Can you um try to tell Grey Wind to let me pick you up." I nodded softly I didn't know what to him but I think he already knew because he came close to Philip for him to grab me. He set me next to Bjorn. "Thank you guys." "We should be thanking the direwolfs for not killing us." Bjorn joked Philip then retorted "I think they understood after we saved them from the Frey soldiers." Philip then started making a fire for tonight.

"Where are you guys taking me?"

"To a place called Qutos in Essos. Where you can become our leader and have revenge." Bjorn answered rather quickly He looked at me with a sad smile "Listen I know you want to rescue your siblings but there is no where safe for you here. We have to keep you safe."

"We take a boat in two days to Qutos."

"No," I stated

"What do you mean?" Philip asked annoyed

"I mean I have something to do before we leave."

"What would that be?" Bjorn jumped in

"I'm going to kill Joffery."

____________

Wow this chapter was really short and bad I'm sorry! :(