(4) Amari's P.O.V

Amari's Point of view 

The whole time me and Jamaya was at it, all I could think about is Shae. I am so confused right now.

“I love you.” Jamaya said as we cuddled up afterwards.

“I love you too” We drifted off to sleep.

I woke up this morning to the smell of breakfast. I immediately head to the kitchen and notice that Jamaya is cooking. I walk up behind her and kiss her on her neck.

“Morning, I gotta meet up with Naya and discuss the cake and stuff.” Jamaya said.

“Morning baby, oh that’s great.”

“I’m going to shower and head to meet Naya.” Jamaya said.

“Okay.”

She hands me a plate of food.I sit at the table and begin eating.

“So when is your parents coming?” Jamaya asks

. Oh Shit! I totally forgot they were coming.

“Today.”

Jamaya heads upstairs. Ten minutes later she comes back downstairs.

“Tell Naya I said hey.”

“Okay.” Jamaya responds as she grabs the keys and head out.

I head upstairs and shower quickly. I put on a polo shirt, some gray slacks.The door bell rings. I head downstairs to answer the door. Shae comes inside.

“Well hello to you too.”

“Drew is an ass.” Shae said.

“I’m guessing he did something bad.”

“I came over here to talk to Maya.” Shae said.

Yeah right she knows she lying to herself.

“Oh well you just missed her.”

“Oh I guess I’ll come back another time.” Shae said as she heads to leave but I stop her.

“Wait I don’t mind you talking to me about it. I’m sure I can give you advice.”

“Great.” Shae said.

I know she didn’t come here to see Jamaya, she just said that as an excuse to get to me. We sit on the couch. There is silence among us. I break the silence first.

“So why is Drew an ass?”

“I found out that he slept with another woman. The trick came to my house saying she having his baby.” Shae said.She begins crying.

“Damn that’s tough.” I instantly hugged her. “Did you talk to him about it?”

“No, he didn’t come home last night.” Shae said.

Uh oh that definitely not good.

“But I didn’t really come over here to talk about Drew. I came here to finish what we started the other day.” Shae said.

“Wow really?” I knew it.“I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Why not?” Shae asks.

“Because I’m getting married in four days.”  

“You didn’t seem to care when we did it the other day but I guess you don’t care.” Shae said as she gets up from the couch to leave.

“Wait… don’t go out all mad like that. What if something happens to you and I regret…”

“What?” Shae said.

“Not telling you that I care about you. Hell you sexy as shit.”

“What about Jamaya?” Shae asks.

“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.”

I lift Shae and carry her to the bedroom. I begin taking off her shirt and bra. I nibble on her breast, kissing her stomach and begin dipping my tongue in her.

She lets out a soft moan. I get a magnum off the nightstand. She bits her lip seductively. I slid off my boxers and enter her.

“Amari…Oh shit…Don’t stop…Faster papi.” Shae cried out.

I caressed her back at one point and went into her so hard; I quickly dragged her body on my manhood.

“Oh yes... Amari…” She cried out.

 Uh oh Wonder if Jamay is going to find out? 

**** Vote & Comment**** :)))