(1) Jamaya's P.O.V

Jamaya's Point of view 

I am getting married to Amari, I love him so much and he is a good man and I am thankful for him being with me. I am at the bridal shop with my best friend Kim, and my twin sister Naya.  Kim resembles Tamera Mowry a little.

“I still can’t believe that your getting married first, no fair.” Naya said. She always hated I was first at everything (Almost). 

“It’s okay maybe you will be first at something that I didn’t do.”

“Maybe” Naya said.

“I’m so happy for you.” Kim said.

“Thanks.” I stand at the mirror in the bridal store and give the dress I am wearing a once over glance.

The dress is cream, long flowing, with the back out and a little ruffle at the bottom. “

Pretty dress, it suits you and you should choose it.” Naya said. I

had to admit the dress does look good on me. I am 25 years old, 5’7, curves in the right places, long black curly hair, grayish hazel eyes and a smile with deep dimples that is to die for.The bridal store owner comes over to where we are.

“I take it you found the dress you are looking for.” She said.

"Yes indeed.” “Wait we haven’t chosen the bridesmaid dresses yet.” Naya said.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that.”

“Well we have a lot of bridesmaid dresses to choose from.” She said.

The owner goes to the front of the store to get some dresses.

“I wonder why Shae didn’t show up.” Naya said.

“I texted her and she was like she had to work, but would meet us at lunch to get the overview of everything.” Kim said.

“Okay, job comes first.”

Shae was the type of person to make up for her missing presents when she wasn’t around for special occasions. Shae favors Lisa Raye a little bit. Naya and Kim tries on the dresses the owner brought back. They come out the change room and I take a look at the dresses over. Both Naya and Kim had on different dresses. My wedding colors are navy blue, orange, and cream. Naya had on a dress in blue while Kim had a dress in orange.

The orange dress was medium length, strapless.  The navy blue dress was medium length, with a bow in the front and some ruffles in it.

“I like both the dresses.” Naya said checking out her and Kim’s dress.

“I think the blue one is cute.” Kim said.

“Me too.”

“Great, let’s get you guys fitted for the dresses so we can make adjustments.” The bridal store owner said. She measures us.

“Isn’t Shae the same size as you Naya?”

“Yeah, she use to borrow my shirts.” Naya said.

“Great. Can you make an adjustment on a third dress?”

“Sure no problem” The bridal store owner said.

“Wait make that a fourth one.”

 “Okay no problem.”She said.

“I wonder what Amari is up to.” Kim said.

“Probably at the shop choosing Tuxedos for the guys.”

My phone vibrates, I grab it off the table and a new message from Amari and it reads: We just got through with Tux shopping. How’s the bridal shopping going? Ima head to the house and then meet you guys at the restaurant for lunch. I love you. <3 I smiled at the text. Amari is so sweet, honest, thoughtful and caring. We met 4 years ago. Amari happens to be Kim’s Cousin. I met Amari through her. Naya, Kim, and I were at her house to have drinks, celebrating her new job promotion.

In Amari walks and instantly he caught my eyes. Amari is 26, 6’1, muscle toned, low hair cut, light brown eyes, and a smile that would make the sanest chick go crazy. Kim introduced him to everyone. I was nervous when she introduced him to me but I tried to play it off. The following week after him, Kim called me and told me that he couldn’t stop talking about me and asked if I could call him to talk to him. I agreed and we instantly hit it off. 

What do you think?

Vote

Comment

Like

:))