Part 1

ZARBON'S POV (PAST)
"I don't want the disgusting monkey infant anymore! It would just become like his father and he rebellious with me! So give rid of it!" Frieza said." Yes my lord". I said. I quickly went to the nursery where we put the baby saiyan infant and grabbed it." Well I guess your done Kato". I said. I grabbed the information about Kato and went outside and put him in one of the pods with the information. Then soon the pod flew away. I wonder where it's gonna go?

JASMINE'S POV (Kato's adoptive mother)
I was watching the news on tv with Derek (His adoptive father) when suddenly a big crash came from outside in the backyard." What was that?!" I said in fear." I don't know but we should check it out". Derek said. I nodded and we went outside to the back. We ran outside only to find a big hole in the ground and a lot of smoke." Is it a alien?" I said." Don't be silly Jassy". Derek said. We slowly went to the whole only to find a sphere shape pod." Ok it's an alien". Derek said." We should call the police". I said. He nodded and went to grabbed his phone." Wait". I said and he stopped." What?" He said. That's when we heard crying. And it was coming from the pod." Is that.... a baby crying?" I said." I think so". Derek said. We went down the hole. It wasn't too deep. " Should we open it?" I said." I don't know". Derek said. That's when the cries became louder." I'm gonna open it". I said and saw a button to open it." JASMINE WAIT!" Derek yelled but it was too late. I open the door from the pod and saw a baby inside." Awww it's a baby". I said." Woah and it has a monkey tail". Derek said. I picked up the baby and rocked him gently." Shhhh it's ok". I said." What's this?" Derek said and picked up a piece of paper." What's it say?" I said." It says that the baby is named Kato and he's a week old". He said and said the baby's weight and other stuff." Wow he's only a week old? How come someone or thing just abandon a baby like that?" I said." Oh c'mon Jasmine. We don't know if this baby is dangerous". Derek said." But he's so cute. Can we keep him? Pwease?" I said giving him the lip and the puppy eyes." Ugh fine". He said." Yay and we don't even have to give him a name. Kato is a cute and strange name". I said." Whatever cmon let's take him inside. It's getting too hot out here". He said and I nodded and then we went inside.

The Present....
KATO'S POV
I was got done with my packing and saw that Aurora was done too. Aurora is my little sister. She's two years younger than me." C'mon Kato! I got my equipment and now we can go to our new house!" Aurora said." Ok ok I'm coming". I said. I then picked up my two luggages and raise them above my head. My strength comes in handy because mom said that I'm in abnormally strong. I got my luggages in the car and saw Aurora talking to mom and dad." Oh you two have grown so much. I'm gonna miss you". Mom said then kissing me and Aurora on the forehead." T-Thanks mom". I said blushing in embarrassment." You and your embarrassment son". Dad said and then hugging me and I hugged back." Ok we're leaving. C'mon Kato". Aurora said." Bye mom! Bye dad!" I said." Bye! Be safe!" Mom said. We got into the car and I got into the driver seat." Ready?" I said and Aurora nodded. Then we drove off." So where is the house location?" I said. She then gave me the directions to the penthouse. I can't wait to see this house.