Chapter 7

MAJOR

I made my way to one of my hoes Amber house.

Arriving at her house I killed the engine and got out of the car.

Making my way to the front door I knocked twice before I saw Amber arrive at the door.

"Hey bae" was all she said with a huge smile on her face

"Chill out with that word" I said harshly.

Not wanting to argue she dismissed what I said and moved over to let me in.

Walking into the house it was extremely dark and there was only candles lit.

"For a girl to be a side chick she sure do make things romantic" I thought to my self.

Feeling her hand grab mine she lead me into the direction of the candles. Walking into the living room she had rose petals everywhere I shook my head and sat on the couch she climbed on top of me and straddled my lap.

Attempting to kiss me for the third time I moved my head to the side she let out an aggravated sign and looked at me.

"I ain't come here for all that" I said clearly aggravated with her.

She signed once more before she got off me and got on her knees.

Not wasting anytime she took my member out of my pants and began to stare at it not wanting to waste any time I roughly grabbed her hair and guided her head up and down my member.

After letting everything out in her mouth I got up fixed my self and made my way to the door.

Hearing her fe behind yelling about how I always do this to her made me leave even faster.

Getting into the car I made my way to one of my homeboys house to chill.

SORRY I AM NOT GOOD WITH DOING BOY P.O.V I WILL WORK ON IT AS THE STORY CONTINUES🙈🙈🙊