Off to LA

Instagram:

rae.paul: Peace Out Ohio, See you soon LA😜✈️

liked by: loganpaul, jakepaul, tessabrooks, and 190037 others.

LoganPaul: See you soon lil sis😘
JakePaul: Yayy i miss you
TessaBrooks: @/erikacostell girls day soon?
ErikaCostell: FOR SURE
unknown: gorgeous bb

*After the plane ride*

I see Logan so I run to him. "LOGANNNN" i yell running with my luggage then dropping it and jumping on him. "Little sissy how you been?" he asked. "Great" i reply. We go get starbucks then leave the airport.

"The Why Don't We boys are coming over later" Logan said breaking the silence. "Why Don't We who?" i asked so confused it was actually funny. "The band, Why Don't We" he said. "OH I LOVE THAT BAND ZACH IS MY HUSBAND" I screamed. Little did i know Logan was vlogging cuz hes a vlogger bro. "Here that Zach your married to my sister" he says to the camera. We burst out laughing.

*time skip*

After setting up my room like this:

I went out to the living room because why not

I went out to the living room because why not. Then there was a knock on the door. "Rae these are the Why Dont We boys, Zach Jack Jonah Corbyn and Daniel" Logan said. "Hi Im Raegan" i said shyly. I laid across the floor because those idiots hogged up the whole couch. "Why dont you sit on the couch Rae?" Jack asked. "You couch hogs took up all the space" i said. "Come it on my lap" Zach said. "Fine" i replied. We ended up playing video games and i fell asleep cuddled up to Zach.