Prologue

Stiles' POV

~Flashback~

SLAM
Getting out of the Jeep for another stupid pack meeting with grumpy sourwolf Derek droning on about the latest threat.

'I am only there for research nothing more I am useless... or so they think I haven't told them yet but I am really the most powerful supernatural creature on earth, I am a Spark.'  I thought to myself while walking to the stupid loft that is on the top bloody floor of this stupid building.   Instead of walking I just use my powers to teleport me up there cause I am to lazy to walk up them stairs.

I am stood outside the door listening in, they haven realised I am there yet. "He is useless, we don't need a skinny, defenceless human in our pack." Of course it would be my favourite person in the world aka Derek
"I know he doesn't really help much but he is my best friend." Well that shocked me coming from my brother (Scott) that really hurt.
Time to make myself known and show them that they will regret kicking me out!!

I slide open the door with a loud CRASH!!!
Everyone turns to face me and there eyes widened as they realise I just heard everything they just said. 
Isaac, Lydia and Liam look like they on the verge of tears.
Malia, Kira and Erica look like kicked puppies.
Derek has the usual grumpy face with a slight smirk saying 'I knew you were there when no one else did so I didn't stop them' 
Scott, Jackson, Hayden, Mason and Corey just looked shocked.
I stood there, on the verge of tears myself and shouted at them "YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS. I WILL BE BACK AND ALL OF YOU WILL PAY FOR THE PAIN YOU HAVE CAUSED ME FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS OF SAVING YOUR ASSES!!!"

Without another word, I used my powers to teleport myself back in to my jeep and quickly drove home.
Luckily my dad is there, I explain everything that happened, yeah he is upset cause I said I am leaving but he is happy for me to have a fresh start. I run to my bedroom and grab my pre packed duffle bag and run back downstairs to say goodbye to my dad. I get back into my jeep and drive towards my closest relative, my Uncle Charlie who lives in forks.

His daughter just died so I think he will benefit from the company.

-----------------------------------
First ever story hope you like it<3