Small Bump

Omg.... You know what this means right? These are the last chapters.... OMFG..... I think I may cry!

--------------

"Harry!" I yelled from the bathroom, "I think I'm getting fat..." I say on the verge of tears as he walks up to the door.

"No you're not babe..." he says kissing me and putting his arms around my waist, "you're still sexy as f*ck..." he says starting to kiss down my neck.

A serge of heat came across my body and the way my jeans wouldn't button totally left my mind, "Harry..." I moaned out while putting my hand in his hair.

"Well that didnt take much..." he chuckles against my skin and I use my other hand to move his across my bare stomach.

"I need you Harry...." I say tipping my head back, "now."

"Babe, we have to get down stairs..." he says clearing his throat a little as I kiss along his jaw, "you have to practice for the finals thaaaaaahhhhhh......"

His last word became a moan as I rubbed him through the front of his jeans, "Now Harry.... please...." I begged as I pressed my hand against him.

"Uh... they can wait for a little while," he groans while walking back until he was sitting on the bed, "don't stop babe..." he whispers as I sit on his lap.

I moved my hips against his, grinding slowly and lettin my lips hover over his. Small moans escaped my lips as he kisses my chest and released the clasp to my bra, "D*mn Love..." he says against my skin and I wince at how sensitive it was, "your breasts have gotten bigger...."

I look down and shrug before freezing, "H-Harry... have you been using a condom?" I ask suddenly feeling nauseous.

"No... I haven't," he says running his hands down my arms, "why... what's wrong, Love?" he asks as I stand up and quickly get dressed.

"Oh, nothing... it's just you were right... I have to be getting to practice if I want to win..." I say pulling my clothes back on.

"Love... are you ok?" He asks as I open the door and I smile.

"I'm fine," I say before walking out and down the stairs.

"Look, she's getting fatter," Blair says as I make my way into the kitchen, "God, it's disgusting."

The girl next to her blushes and looks away as I glance at them. Were on Earth did Blair find someone to follow her? Is that girl an idiot or something?

"At least I'm getting rounder because a man put his semen in side of me," I say as I walk past, "and not because I eat chocolate ice cream three times a day as I sulk over a boy that I lost to Miss Metal."

A few people in the room chuckle as Blair turns bright red, "You'll pay for that..." she says through gritting teeth.

"Hmm... maybe, but after I win without my daddy's help, I'll have enough to pay you back multiple times," I glare at her before walking out of the house.

Was I really getting fat? Ugh.... I don't want to be fat.... Putting a hand on my stomach I walk to the studio where Lou was waiting for me.

"You made the front cover of Rolling Stones," Lou says handing me a magazine with a coffee. I looked down at it. The Fame logo was written across the bottom over a picture of me striking a pose while singing. The small caption read, Sexiest Mom in Music, Remember that Name Guys.

"Ugh, that is the worst picture ever..." I say shaking my head and taking a drink, "I probably shouldn't be drinking this... It's too many calories and I've already gained like two pounds this month." I sigh and set it down.

"Yeah..." Lou says biting his lip a little, "um anyway... the song," he smiles and pulls out some music, "I wasn't really sure as to what you would want to sing...."

I looked at the four titles that were laid out before me...

I Will Always Love You; Whitney Houston version

Wild Horses; Rolling Stones

When You're Gone; Avril Levine

And

Sparkles Fly; Taylor Swift

I smile a little, but it goes away quickly as my stomach squirms slightly, "Um, I need a second..." I say running out of the room and barely making it to the bathroom as I puke in the toilet.

My body shook a little as I slip onto my knees and flush, "Oh, God..." I whisper wiping my mouth a little and closing my eyes. I felt a queasiness inside of me and it made my head swim.

"Hey..." a soft voice came from the door, "I saw you run in here... are you ok?" Ed asks from the doorway.

"Uh... Never better," I say smiling a little and slowly standing up and walking to the sink before rinsing out my mouth.

"No offence, but I've seen you look better..." he says letting the door close behind him.

"This is the women's bathroom..." I say smiling a little at him before sitting on the edge of the sink and resting my face in my hands.

"I know... But I needed to make sure that you were ok..." he says chuckling a little, "you've been acting different lately..."

"No I haven't," I say glaring at him and crossing my arms as I sit up straight, "I've been perfectly normal."

"No offence..." he says, "but you're really moody.... and unpredictable," he shrugs.

I put my face back down in my hands, "I'm just scared...." I whisper.

"About what?" he asks taking a step closer.

What was I scared of? I ask myself, and why did I feel like I could tell Ed anything and everything?

"I think..." I start and put a hand on my stomach, "I think I'm pregnant..." I say sighing and looking away from him.

"You mean like for real?" he asks as his eyes get a little big and something that looks like hurt fill them.

"I think... but I'm too scared to get a test..." I say biting my lip a little, "and my pants are getting too small... But that could just be me getting fat like Blair said," I say sighing.

"No you're beautiful..." he says making me look up, "and if you need someone to go and get a test for you... I will," he smiled a little as he held my hand.

"Are you sure...?" I ask quietly and looking down at where he touched my hand.

"Yeah... I'm your friend remember?" something about the way he said those words made me think...

"Yes..." I say smiling, "do you think you could go and get me one? like now?" I ask quietly.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." he says walking out.

I don't remember much after that. Besides a lot of puke and tears... and then that long wait after he got back. The pain of uncertainty of what this tiny test might actually tell me.

And there it was, after twenty minutes, and small pink plus appeared on the test, "No!" I screamed and chucked it across the bathroom at the wall.

"Hey!" Ed says taking me by the arms, "it's ok... alright?" He touches my face and tries to smile.

"How do you know that?" I ask looking away.

"Because I'm the Ginger Jesus," he says smirking a little and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Thank you Ed.." I say putting my arms around him and holding tightly.

I was scared... Scared out of my mind at what Harry was going to say, but at least I knew of one person in the world that would be there, and would always be there.

--------

Ok!!! Vote for with of the Four songs you want Phoenix to sing in the Finals!!! I won't be able to publish if you guys don't!! the one you all want the lost will win!! so vote fast in the comments!