I Believe

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! How are you guys????? Are any of you liking my story? Hope you like this chapter!:)

---------------------

"You have to be kidding me," Lou says as I walk into the room.

"What...?" I ask freezing halfway to the piano.

He tosses a magazine at me and I scrambled to catch it. 'Pharry With a Baby on the way.... Scandal on the X Factor!' the headline read and I let out a groan.

"Pharry? that's the best ship name they could come up with?" I say rolling my eyes and reading the article.

"Seriously, Phoenix?" Lou says crossing his arms, "they are spreading rumours and you are worried about the ship name?" he was turning the tomato colour that almost made me explode with laughter.

"C'mon Lou have you even read this?" I ask opening it up, "I mean, they're holding bets on what we name it!"

"Yes I did read it," he says crossing his arms, "I especially like the little tidbit about Harry keeping you on the show as his person sex slave," he rolls his eyes, "pull it together now!"

I sigh as he shouts at me and flop down on the piano bench, "this is stupid, Lou," I say shaking my head and rolling my eyes.

"Yeah it is," he says smacking some paper on the top of the piano, "now here is the music for your performance this week."

I scrunch up my nose, "Ugh we know that Blair is paying to win so why don't we just let her?" I ask starting to play around on the keys.

"You really are just going to roll over and die?" he asks crossing his arms and I thought for a minute.

"No," I shrug and start to read the music, "I'm gunna live forever... Light up the sky like a flame..."

I look up at Louis, "My guess is you picked this song for a reason..." I say biting my lip.

"You're right," he says smiling a little, "like you usually are..." he bit his lip and put a hand on the piano cover, "I believe you have the x factor... and honestly I think Blair is a spoiled brat who just wants everything she can put her finely manicured hands on."

I laugh a little and nod my head, letting my hair fall over my shoulders.

"Now I've seen you take one thing away from her already. And I'm not saying it's good to steal other people's things... but I truly believe that the second you stepped on that stage for auditions, this was your competition... just like the first time you and Harry saw each other, all us lads knew you were meant to be with each other..."

"So you believe I can beat Blair?" I ask quietly as I look up, "even if she's fixing it?"

"I don't believe you can just beat Blair," he says leaning in closer, "I believe that you can beat the other 4 artists that are still in this. And I'm not just saying that because I'm your friend. I'm telling you this as a coach and as a judge."

"Thank you, Louis...." I say smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No problem Phoenix... Now, are you ready?" he says smiling wide at me.

"Yes, I'm ready..."

----------_____

How'd you like it?!?!? let me know!!! Love you all!!!