She nodded..What a pest!!
She nodded and I dismissed her presence..

Ava's POV

She is so mean!!..How can she be classified as good when she acts like bully..

I shook my head hard as I looked at the clothes that Eve gave me..they were to short and obviously to tight..I looked down at it and groaned at what was left of the clothes..

I heard a knock at my door and I expected Charlie but it was Chase..

I gazed at him and his beauty..
Gosh! He is hot!!

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or come out side?" He asked and that slipped me out of my trance..

I looked down..

"Common" He said and tugged at my hand to follow him. ..I did and he walked me round the house or palace while we made small talk.

He showed me different rooms in the place and it seemed really big..He said that this was where half of the shadow hunters stayed before separating to other parts of the globe..

He also showed me the music room which all kind of instrument where laid and he said that the most special instrument to a shadow hunter is the piano..

I expected the flute..or the harp..but it's cool to be the piano..

Chase's POV

"The most important instrument to a shadow hunter is the piano"
I said while lightly touching the keys..

"Really?" She asked and tilted her head left..

"Yeah" I nodded..

"But why?"

"Cause when the right note is played you can discover a demon"

She stood stunned..

"A .a .a demon?"

"Yes" I nodded..

"Common..I gotta show you my favourite spot" I added and took her hand and left the music room..

We arrived at the top balcony of the place and it was a little windy but just okay..the lights were all on round the city and you could see far and wide from up here..

We started pointed out areas that we really liked in the city and the wind grew stronger..she cuddled herself..

"You cold?"

"Yeah..a bit"

I cuddled her closely and gave her a warm smile..I felt the heat between us as it grew more intense and the gap between us was no more..

I looked into her sapphire glittering eyes and she smiled but more of a loving smile..

Our heads came closer in seconds and the gap between our lips was soon filled..

We kissed lightly..then again and again..it grew intense full of both lust and love..I kissed her roughly and held her very tight...

I could feel her breath on my face..so blissfully..I wanted more than this from her..

She soon broke it and we giggled a bit at our selves and left there..

Still laughing..we were at her door...she looked at me just like before and we kissed roughly..I held her tight and after a minute or two her door opened..

She opened it..letting our bodies inside together ..I roughly kissed her neck leaving a lot of hickeys..

She looked at me and did the same..we did this for some minutes and she unbuttoned my shirt more like tear it open..

I looked down at her as she admired my body..I wanted to do the same to her but she didn't let me..she was the dominant..for now..

I looked down as she started slowly kissing my arbs and chest..
She licked her way down me..

I moaned silently not to ruin the moment..she teased me by going back up..

Charlie's POV

Where is Ava??
She must be in her room..it's late already or is she with Chase?..

I will check her room first..

Walking to her room hoping to see her there so we can talk before I go to bed..

I was about opening the knob when I heard little moans..

Wahh??

I leaned on the door more closely and it was Ava's voice..

No..it can't be..

I unlocked the door to see Ava and Chase half naked against each other..I was more than stunned..

My jaw fell..I broke down..I was just tearing up on a spot..

"Ava!!" I said tearing up..

"Charlie" she said while letting go of Chase..

She came towards me but I drifted back..

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing Charlie..it was just.." Chase cut her short..

"Go ahead..tell him you are sorry that this meant nothing to you since he is your petty boyfriend"

"Chase" she yelled and looked back..

"I gotta go" I said and turned my back to leave..she held me but I let go of her grip and stormed out..

" Follow him and say you are sorry since he means more to you than me" and with that he left..

Ava's POV

What just happened? ?
Charlie is mad at me and so is Chase..

Just a second ago every thing was great but now..Urghh! !

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote..
Xoxo *_* Pierre_Luc 😘