"You're on." He and I moved to give us some room. He slid by my back, trailing his lips to him ear. "Loser gets acquainted with some nice ropes." He kissed my bare shoulder.

"Well, that's a win-win." I grinned at him and he moved to stand away from me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"This'll be quick." I smirked and he gave me a wicked smile. "Go!"

We launched at each other. I had never noticed before that Jasper was always holding back. This was the first time we had sparred since he'd revealed his past. Before, he'd kept himself from putting all his skills to use. Now, he was coming for me with some serious fighting skills. I dodged and ducked, taking shots at him which he dodged most of the time too. Each of us landed some hard punches and kicks. When he grabbed my arm and tried to immobilize me, I dislocated my shoulder to get out of his hold then popped it back and swept his feet from beneath him. I put him in a chokehold that would normally have an opponent out cold or even dead.

He flung me off his body and I landed with a hard thud. I vaguely heard the timer go off but we were in the middle of our fight. I did a quick kip up and rammed into him, taking us both down and putting me on top of him. When I pressed him down, he groaned and flipped me over onto my back, holding my limbs down. My legs wrapped around his waist and I squeezed enough to give myself leverage to flip him back.

"I win." I smirked, holding him down.

"Don't think so, baby." He flipped me again then turned me to lay on my front, with my arms held behind me. "I win." He put his head beside mine which was a mistake. I slammed my head back into his and he reared back, loosening his hold and I broke free, getting the upper hand again.

"I win." I smirked.

He grabbed my waist. "Let's call a draw, I like this position." He grinned.

"I might agree to that." I leaned down and kissed him. "As long your rope is still involved." I whispered against his lips before pushing up off him and standing above him with my hand out. He grinned and took it, getting up too. "Good fight though." I hit him with my shoulder.

"Yeah. How's the shoulder?" He asked, touching it.

"It's already healing. It'll be fine by dinner." I assured him and we turned to see everyone watching us. "What?"

"Nothing." Jacob snapped out of it. "You guys are just really good. You guys moved so fast it was almost a blur of movements."

"Oh, that was nothing." I waved it off. "Just a little sparring between mates. So, is everyone done sparring or were you just watching us?" Nobody answered.

"Alright then, let's do ten miles as a cool down." Jasper clapped, taking off. I smirked at his back and took off after him.

Our warriors were nearly dying before we got back but Jasper and I were fine. A little tired and sweaty but, when I'd had to train hard enough that I was confident that I wouldn't be killed, this training hadn't been that bad. It was always a mystery how I had stayed so curvy despite all the workouts I had always done. It was like my body was meant to be curvy, no matter the exercise or diet. We all did some cooling down stretches and I sent the warriors off for some ice baths.

"That wasn't bad." I noted with Jasper, taking the offered towel he held out and sipping from my water bottle.

"Better than I thought it would be." He replied, slinging his arm over my shoulder as we walked into the pack house where Oliver was walking down the stairs.

"Hey, Oliver." I grinned.

"Hey." He replied. "I was actually just looking for you."

"I'm gonna go upstairs and hit the showers. I'm pretty rank right now." Jasper kissed my temple and moved to go upstairs.

Alpha and Luna At Last (Sequel to Rejected, Loved, Mated)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें