That bitch

Serenity's POV

I walk into school and to my locker. I was putting my books away when I heard someone call my name, "Serenity!"

I turned my head and saw Hailey running towards me at full speed. I closed my locker and called back, "Hailey!"

She stopped in front of me and leant forward with her hands on her knees breathing heavily, "holy... crap... I'm... so... outta shape!" Eventually she caught her breath and stood straight, "look." She shoved a flyer into my hand.

It was about soccer tryouts. I couldn't help but smile. I was the captain of the girl's soccer team team at my old school. I have the perfect soccer body if I do say so myself. Curves in just the right places, a toned butt, big boobs, and being outside so often gave me a great tan. "Ok I have to tryout."

"Yes... yes you do," Hailey nodded her head. "And you are doing it today."

"Ok but I gotta get to class," I smiled.

"That's right I'm stealing her," Aaron said from behind me. I screamed and jumped almost a foot in the air and spun around. Aaron was laughing with a smile spread across his face.

"Damn it! You scared me!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry babe. But it was kinda funny," he smiled. I just laughed. Aaron threw his arm around my shoulder and we walked to class.

~~~after school~~~

I walked into the girls changing room to change for tryouts. I saw a couple girls trickling into the room for tryouts and cheer practice. I changed into my black spandex that reached mid thigh. I then pulled off my shirt leaving me in my black bra. I pulled my sports bra over. My boobs are so big I have to wear both bras. I then pulled on my hot pink tshirt. I tossed my bag into my locker and was about to leave when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I spun around to see a tall girl, about 5'8", with pin straight black hair and a cheerleader practice uniform on. The girls behind her were wearing the same thing.

"Um hi," I said. This girl looked familiar.

"You slut," she sneered.

"What?" I was shocked.

"You stole my man!" She shouted. She did not just say "my man".

"What?! No!" I defended myself.

"Yes you did!" She exclaimed.

"Who?!" My voice started to raise.

"Aaron!" She screemed and I laughed. "What do you think you're laughing at?!"

"You," I stated simply.

Then I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek. She slapped me. That bitch.

"I know you didn't just slap me!" I shouted.

"Oh yes I did!" Her friends began to snicker.

"Bitch," I stepped forward.

Then I felt hers slap me again. But this time it was harder and it took everything in me not to let my tears fall. That slap made me remember things I tried to forget years ago.

*flashback*

I saw her walk out of his house and I immediately felt tears come to my eyes. How could he do this to me. I stomped up to his door and pounded my fist down on it. He finally oped the door and smiled at me, "hey babe." Then he tried to kiss me. Even after he cheated on me he tries to kiss me. "No! What the hell Chris?! We are done! You just can't learn to keep it in your pants! I'm so done with you. Go to hell!" I turned to leave but felt a tight grip on my arm.

Chris pulled me inside and slammed the door. He slapped me hard across the face. He wasn't perfect but he has never hit me before. That was all I remember before I passed out.

I woke up later in his bedroom bloody and bruized. I finally got to the phone and called 911. Eventually I was in the hospital and he was behind bars but the memory of what he did stayed with me.

*end of flashback*

It flashed through my brain like a flash from a camera. Then I remembered where I remembered this girl from. She was the girl that kissed Aaron. I don't know her name but that doesn't matter right now. Her and her friends had me up against the lockers and it was suddenly able to move again. I suddenly remembered all the self defense Adam taught me. I suddenly had enough with these bitches.

I pushed them off me and slapped the bitch that started it all. She seemed taken aback. I did a sweep kick and she fell on her ass. That seemed to scare the other girls and the instantly backed off.

I walked as calmly as I could out of the changing room and to the soccer field so I wasn't late. When I got there the coach must have saw the red handprint on my cheek. "What happened?" She rushed over to me.

I held back my tears as I explained everything. She told me I could tryout tomorrow and sent me to the nurse while she went to the office to tell them what happened.

As I was walking to the nurse I saw Aaron on the football field. He must have saw me because he ran over to me.

"Hey. What happened?" He softly touched my cheek. I flinched in pain. I told him everything but didn't hold back the tears this time. I don't have to with him.

"I'm walking you to the nurse," he said. I didn't argue. I was to tired.

We walked to the nurse and then he drove me home.

I'm so happy I have him.

A/N: hey guys! So ya... Ik I haven't updated in... a really really long time. But I updated now so... ya. I hope u liked it. It was kinda sad to write but I just got so inspired. Well byeeee! ☺️

#C-girl