My big brothers back

Serenity's POV

I parked the car outside of my house and hopped out. It's Friday and I'm so ready for the weekend. Just as I was about to run inside I saw a green army bag on the porch. That told me everything I needed to know.

I ran inside, "Adam!" My big brother turned around and grinned. I ran and threw my arms around him.

"Missed you too," he said and hugged me tight. I haven't seen Adam for nearly 3 years and I worry about him all the time. He's a marine and has been in Afghanistan. I didn't think Id be lucky enough to see him but he's here.

"I missed you so much," I felt a tear slip down my face. I didn't ever want to let go. I missed my brother like crazy. We were so close but then he decided it was time he gave back to his country.

"I can tell," he gave me one last squeeze before setting me down and unwrapping his arms. When I looked up at his face I saw that he was crying too.

"I'm so happy you're back," I choked out.

He lightly laughed, "so am I... I heard there's a new boy I should know about."

"Ya..." my voice trailed off.

"Well when do I meet him?" He raised an eyebrow. Just then the doorbell rang.

"That's him actually. We're going to the movies with some friends but I think I'm gonna tell them id rather be here with my brother," I smiled. I ran to the door and opened it, "hey."

"Hey Serenity," Arron smiled and kissed my cheek.

I heard my brother clear his throat. I stepped to the side and came forward, "hi Arron. I'm Serenity's older brother, Adam." They shook hands.

"I heard you were in the military," Arron said and Adam nodded. "Well in Arron."

"Uh Arron I think I'm gonna skip the movie this time and hang out with my brother," I smiled.

"Of course. Text me," he kissed my cheek and shook Adams hand left.

I closed the door with a smile.

"Hmm. He seems nice. Just let me know if I need to beat him up," Adam joked.

"In sure you will," I smiled. "Change out of that uniform and into pjs cuz tonight we are having a movie marathon," I demanded as I ran upstairs to change.

I came back down and Adam was on the couch. I picked out movies and put the first one in and sat back down next to Adam. I snuggled into his side and smiled.

My brother came home.