Part 15 - Back to Normality

Start bij het begin

You: I'm so excited for tomorrow! I finally get to meet my parents.

Akeno: Me too, I bet they're awesome!

You: Of course they will be!

Issei: You've got to survive today first.

You: And that means what, exactly?

Issei: Nothing, just keeping you on your toes.

You: Thanks, I guess.

You see Rias at the gates looking half asleep.

You: Good morning Rias! How was the meeting?

Rias: It was just... peachy. [y/n], Akeno - A word?

Akeno: Sure.

Rias brings the pair of you over, while the rest walk on.

Rias: Now, [y/n], I require my breakfast.

You: Of course, I brought you some cereal bars, fruit and a flask of coffee the way you like: Milk with no sugar.

Rias: Thank you, but could you now explain to me why on Earth I had to be here so early?

You: Issei was looking for you, and I couldn't let you walk out of the room after sleeping with me and Akeno. Because that would mean he would find out about you and Akeno. So really, you owe me a favour.

Rias: Well you saved me and Akeno, but you did basically force me out of the house, so lets call it even.

You: Deal.

Rias: Good. Oh, and Akeno?

Akeno: Yes Rias?

Rias: Better keep [y/n] close. Those pictures of him on that contract have spread around school, resulting in some rumours.

You: Such as?!

Rias: That you do those things for money.

You: Oh great, just what I need.

Rias: Don't complain, it'll be a good way to rack up contracts.

You: But I can't show everyone that I work for Satan!

Rias: Then don't do anything too obvious. Duh

You: If only it was that easy...

Akeno: Speak of the devil, isn't that them over there? 

Rias: And they appear to be coming this way...

You: Shit! Hide me!

Rias: Ohhh, I don't know...  I mean there's nothing in it for us, is there Akeno?

Akeno: (giggles) I don't believe there is, Rias!

You: Please, I'll do anything!

Rias: There could be something you can do for us, although...

They both start to walk away from you, leaving you in direct sight of the six girls from that night.

You:(whispers to the mildly distant Rias and Akeno) Guys, don't do this to me!

Olivia: I would recognise that strong posture anywhere!

You almost freeze as the 6 surround you and gaze over to the pair of Devils with fear in your eyes, to which they dismiss and a blown kiss from each of them.

Tia: And don't forget those huge arms...

Jess: And those rock hard abs!

You: Erm, is th- th- (clears throat) Is there anything I can do for you lasses?

Jess: Well, we all know what you can do for us. The pictures show that.

You: I've been told so. So what is it?

Emily: It's my birthday soon, so we will require you again!

You: Fine, but this time I Would like to paid with some money, as well

Emily: Of course, but we'll expect something special.

You: I have a few tricks up my sleeves, but you'll have to wait and see. But I need to get going, so I'll just be leaving now...

You break through their blockade and speed walk away to avoid any further conversation with that group of girls. A few minutes later you arrive at the home room, where you find Issei at his desk and Asia talking to Xenovia.

Issei: Don't look like you're in such a rush! You've got at least ten minutes until bell goes.

You: Sorry, I've was temporarily paralysed by those girls from my contract. The six of them surrounded me and formed a barrier

Issei: To be surrounded by all thse beautiful girls...

You: What the fuck, dude? Now is not the time to think about that!

You and Issei talk a bit more, before the bell rings and you get to your seat, left of Issei's. The teacher walks in.

Teacher: Good morning, class. Now, we have a new student joining us. Ana, would you like to come in.

Ana: Thank you, madam, but it's Anastasia.

It is a girl with a slight Eastern European accent with long reddish-brown hair down to her waist. She seems taller than the rest of the girls, but obviously not as tall as you or Kiba. Her body is well developed and she looks like she should be in a higher class, so you are surprised she is in your year. Issei and the other two pervs look on at her with lust in their eyes, but for once you don't blame them. She walks past you and you get a good scent of her perfume, and then she sits down behind you.

Teacher: Now I hope you will all help Anastasia settle, but I have to go to an emergency meeting called for by the head, so sign your names onto the piece of paper at the front of the room.

She walks out the door and you turn round to Ana.

You: You know, it's surprising how many Europeans go to this school. I'm [y/n, by the way, from England.

Anastasia: Nice to meet you, [y/n]. It is good to meet someone new.

You: I'm guessing from your name you are from Russia?

Anastasia: Da, that is correct. The accent doesn't help either.

You: It is very nice though, you should embrace it.

Anastasia: No one has ever complimented my accent before, so thank you

You both keep talking until the bell for first lesson rings, and both of you get up.

Anastasia: It has been good talking to you, and I hope to see you shortly.

Surprisingly, she gives you a peck on the right cheek and she walks away in elegance, while you are stunned. You pack your things up and walk out the door, only to be grabbed by Koneko, standing with Rias and Akeno.

Rias: Who was that girl, [y/n]?

You: A new student from Russia, called Anastasia.

Rias: Well, we have a new mission for you, you need to investigate her.

You: In what way?

Akeno: We have a feeling that she's more than meets the eye.

You: Urghhh, fine. But after I meet my parents.

Rias: Acceptable.

You: Why can't I just have a normal life again?

Akeno: Because you're a devil, my darling. And there is no rest for the wicked.

--------

I would just like to reflect upon everything so far. I have almost reached 100 followers and I honestly didn't expect it to go this well, when I started in January. So I guess a massive thanks is in order for all the support around the globe! (I love using the demographics tab in the stats menu)