Caught

CHAPTER: 7 (1/4)

Tessa's Pov

Me and Emilio were at the team ten house alone just bored doing our thing when we hear the door open expecting it to be Jake, because he was out getting food.

so me; Emi walk about halfway down the hallway to hear Chance and Erika talking.  Chance was looking around so me and Emi duck down out of sight. We pulled out our phones and started recording the convo.

Chance's 'Pov

I look around to make sure nobody is home. I didn't see anyone so I talked loudly (yelling) at Erika.

C: WHY DID YOU KISS ME IN FRONT OF THE TMZ??
E: Idk it was a in the moment thing.
C: WELL YOUR IN THE MOMENT THING MIGHT RUIN MY FRIENDSHIP WITH MY BEST FRIEND!
E: I'm sorry.
C: SORRY ISN'T HELPING ANYTHING YOU DUMB BITCH!
I walked upstairs and see Emilio and Tessa on the floor recording Erika.

Tessa's Pov

I couldn't believe the things I was hearing. My best friend is getting belittled by a grown man (Chance) it's disgusting. Me and Emilio were looking back at the recording on the floor and I see chance come up the stairs.

Me and Emilio instantly sit up and hide our phones trying to act causal. Chance walks up to Emilio picks him up by his shirt and says these exact words

(Btw Tessa is still voice recording this)

"If you tell Jake or anyone about this I will kill you and all of your family and friends back in Spain. " and dropped and walked over him

T: What the hell is wrong with you?
C: nothing, what is wrong with you? Ha stupid hoe. And walks away

Chance saying that horrible word to me got me very upset. I walk in front of him
Slap him as hard as I can and kick him super hard in the balls. It felt amazing.

I walk over and help Emilio up while we go comfort Erika in her room.

Chance's Pov

I walk up to Emilio and basically threaten him. I was walking away when I hear Tessa say a smart comment. Me being me I say one right back and walk away. When Tessa comes in my way.

She slaps me as hard as she can and as if that wasn't enough she kicks me right in the ball sack. It hurts like hell so I fall. And they all walk away to Erika.

Erika's Pov

Chance called me a hoe which made me cry a little. In high school I was called things like a slut, whore, easy, and hoe all the time. Hearing it from a team ten member
(My second family) really hurt so I just went into my room.

I go into the bathroom and touch up. I wasn't going to let a guy like Chance do that to me make me fell this way. I walk out and see Tessa sticking up for me. She is my best friend it felt amazing knowing she always had my back.

Her and Emilio come down into my room. I sit them down on my bed and tell them everything.

T: I have an idea that may help you...
E: What?
T: Well......

What does Tessa mean?