A Mess

CHAPTER: 6?

Emilio's Pov

I was walked into Tessa's room and was about to say I'm sorry when I got I interrupted by Tessa's lips kissing mine. I was so nice kissing her again.. I truly missed her.
We were making out until of course Chance walks in.. 😒

Tessa's pov

I was inside my room doing my makeup getting ready to go eat breakfast with Chance. I love Emilio but he is ignoring me and I don't know what to do or say. I try to talk to him he ignores me, I look at he looks the other way, if we are even in the same room he leaves. I don't know what to do. If he even talked to me I would definitely kiss hi...

*The door opens*

i look up slightly and see it's Emilio😯 he was talking but I cut him off instantly by kissing him. I was so happy I didn't even know care about the breakfast anymore I just wanted to be with Emi😍 my real hubby.

We were making out forever it feels like (which was amazing) and of course we get interrupted... by chance 😑

Chance's pov

Tessa texted me last night talking about how we should get breakfast tomorrow. I thought it was perfect because i feel like she is starting to like me. Because Emilio is ignoring her which means he might be getting over her and she isn't trying to talk to him so she might be getting over him!! I accept and made sure to walk up super early to look super hot for Tessa.

I was putting some gel in my hair to look sexy and I hear a door upstairs slam, I though it was Tessa so I walked up and walked into her room to see her and Emilio MAKING OUT!!

I didn't want to make Tessa mad so I just walked away. I stood at the end of the stairs waiting for her to come down try to talk to me like she always does. But I waited and waited and she never ever came down..

I walked away and asked Erika to come with me instead of that stupid hoe Tessa. Me and Erika walk down to the nearest restaurant serving breakfast at the time.

To be honest it kinda felt like a date but I didn't wanna be rude or pushing it because jake did have a a humongous crush on her. I was eating and looking at my phone when I fell her hand touch my chin.... it was awkward so I look up and she kisses me...

I instantly look around for any Hollywood paparazzi. And of course one was right there taking pictures of me and Erika!

I didn't know what to do because Jake watches all of those videos of the paparazzi. Me and Erika walked home very awkwardly. We make it into the team ten house making sure nobody was around. I didn't see anybody and didn't think anybody was home... or so I thought.....

What does Chance mean by he thought???

Find out in the next chapter of Forgotten Love💜
⬆️Which will be out tomorrow!!!