24.

It was Me against Erika first, then me against Tessa, then me against Kylie. "Ari won that Level, now Erika against everyone" Nathan said. Erika went. "Kylie won that one, now tessa against everyone" Jake said. Tessa went. "Erika won that one, now kylie against everyone" Anthony said. Kylie went. "Ari won that one, again" Chance laughed.

Then the guys all had a grind off except they went at the same time. "Chance won that one, no questions asked" Kylie said. Everyone looked at her and she laughed. "Alright, lap dance time" The guys smirjed at us.

"Wait, i have to give all of you a lap dance?" i asked. They nodded. "can i just do chance twice because im not giving jake a lap dance" i laughed. Jake nodded. I went first to get it over with, i did Nathan, Chance anthony, Chance. 

Kylie did the same, Erika and Tessa did do Jake though. "For me Ari won" Chance said. "Erika won" Anthony said. "Tessa won" Jake said. "kylie won" Nathan said. "Grind off" the girls smirked at the guys.

Erika went first

Jake1
Nathan2
Chance3
Anthony4

Kylie went, nathan took Jakes spot so he went twice on her. Then tessa went, then i went and chance went twice on me.

"Definetly Chance and Anthony" We all said. Everyone laughed. After that we all just kinda chilled for awhile.

Chance's pov

Me and ari were cuddling, Anthony and Tessa were making out and so were Nathan and Kylie, Jake and Erika were at the other end of the bed cuddling and we were both facing the wall so we didnt have to watch them make out😂.

I was texting Jake while all of this was happening.

Jp~This awkward, Erika is blowin up Tessa's phone trying to get them to stop but everytime she does, tessa throws her phone

Chari~ Ari just said shes gonna do something, im scared

Jp~ oh god

i turned off my phone. "ari what are you gonna do" Jake whispered. "Get them to stop, what else" Erika said. Ari nodded. She claped her hands really loud and they stopped making out.

"Whats ur problem" Kylie asked. "Whats my problem? you guys are having a full on make out session with other people in the room and making them uncomfortable" Ari said.

"See this is why we got separated in the first place, because you were so busy arguing with me that you werent there when i tried telling you they were adopting me" Kylie said.

"why do u Always bring this up when we get into fights, it wasnt my fault, you literally  set my bed on fire because i accidentally wore one of ur shirts because i thought it was mine" Ari said.

"you use that as an excuse all the time and no one believes it" Kylie laughed. "Im sick and tired of ur bullshit, You do this all the time and try to turn the tables on me and make me the bad guy, im sick of it" Ari said.

She left the room and slammed the door. Kylie looked stunned. Jake, Erika and I ran after her and the others stayed in the room. We looked in her room and she wasnt there, we looked all of the house and she wasnt anywhere.

I looked in the backyard and she was sitting by te pool with her feet dangling in it. (this was when the pool was clean😂)She was crying. I walked outside and sat next to her. "Whats wrong" I asked.

"Everytime i get the chance to see her, she does this, she wont let me live it down, everytime we get into a fight, thats her immediate first response, it wasnt my fault that i had to switch rooms because the staff didn't think I was safe with her" Ari cried.

I hugged her. "Its ok, you're right its not your fault, do you wanna go back inside?" i asked. She nodded, i stood up and helped her up. We dried our legs off and walked back into the house. "Where was she?" Jake asked. "She was sitting by the pool" I said.

"are you ok?" Jake asked hugging her. "Yeah, im just sick of her holding the adoption thing over my head" Ari said. Jake pulled away. "Its ok, im pretty sure shes sleeping in Tessa's room with Tanthony and Nathan, so if you want, we could have a Chari And Jerika sleepover" Erika said.

"I'd love that" Ari smiled. Anthony came down with Tessa. "Hey, were sorry about what happened" They said. "Its ok, im just glad were all still friends" Ari said. She hugged Tessa.

Then Kylie came downstairs...