You Are All My Happiness (Gumlee)

"Alright bye mom." I say hugging her as we enter the doors for my freshman year of college at Stanford University.

"Bye Marshall, I love you." She squeezes me one last time. "Love you too." She wipes tears from her eyes while I smile apologetically, she then exits the building, and with a sigh I start off down the hall to search for the boys instructor.

This university is huge, there's doors everywhere huge glass casings containing portraits, and trophies and awards. The walls are purple and white for the schools colors with the occasional eagle for the mascot.

After ten minutes of walking around the school in awe I come to the instructors office. I lean in to open the door only to have it open quickly, and smack me in the forehead. I stumble back holding a hand to my injured head.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" A worried masculine voice says in a rush. I open my eyes slowly as I feel hands clasp around my arm.

"Are you okay? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Really sorry!" The masculine voice I see belongs to a guy who seems to be a couple inches taller than me. His hair is a deep shade of fire red, and his eyes are a unique orange gold color with nice tanned skin.

"I'm fine... Thanks." I say removing my hand, he gasps and places his hand where mine once was.

"Your face has a red mark! Ugh this is all my fault! I'm sorry.. Again."

I laugh at his distraught facial expression. "Its cool man, I'll survive."

He blushes at my remark, and steps back creating a gap between us. "Well sorry again..."

"Stop saying sorry. My names Marshall Lee by the way, but you can just call me Marshall." I say extending my hand, he takes it and shakes it firmly.

"Nice to meet you Marshall, I'm Flame."He says putting on a goofy smile.

"You too." I say taking my hand back, and putting it into my jeans pocket.

"Well I better get to my dorm, and get the good bed before my roommate does." He says dashing off down the hallway. I chuckle at him then open the door to the instructors office.

"Hello, young man." A man who appears to be slightly over fifty greets me from behind his huge desk. His big round glasses sit on the bridge of his nose, his gray eyes study me as I take my seat. He looks at me skeptical; but I'm use to it. People always judge me for my appearance but I don't let it bother me.

"Hi." I say putting my hand out to shake, with a moments hesitation he shakes my hand.

"My name is Mr. Johnson, the instructor for freshman boys. And your name would be...?"

"Marshall Lee, Marshall Lee Abadeer." I say resting my hands in my lap nervously.

He spins his chair to the left so he can face his computer screen, and begins typing at a furious speed. "Ah yes Marshall Lee. It says here you had the highest scores from your high school, is that so?"

"Yes sir."

"You were valedictorian, and graduated with all honors despite having a few behavioral issues." I nod fighting down a smirk, these 'behavioral' issues were great memories.

"Well your dorm as all the other boys dorms is across campus by the lake. The girls are on the other side of campus by the activity buildings... Here's your dorm key to room fifty-six." He hands me a small silver key attached to a chain.

"Here is your schedule for your classes. All the information you need to know is on this manual, where the restroom are, where the cafeteria is, how you switch roommates, etc." He hands me a small manual.