It's Offcial...

Tris' POV.

"Tris Cambell to the principles office, Tris Cambell." The old lady our school calls a secretary, announces over the intercom. My whole second period history class watches me as I grab my stuff and walk to the main office.

When I get there, I notice Mr. Sanders, our principle, talking to Brody. Shit, what if he found out about our date? Brody will get fired…

"Ah, Miss. Cambell. Thank you for coming." Mr. Sanders says, walking over to me. "There is a favour I need to ask you."

"Yes Mr. Sanders?" I ask, trying not to sound annoyed.

"There will be a new student joining our school within the next month, I'm not sure exactly when though. She will have Mr. Andrews as a homeroom teacher and has several of the same classes as you, I was wondering if when she gets here you could show her around and make sure she's comfortable with the school? Would you do that?"

Why am I always the one to be asked this stuff? It gets annoying after awhile. "Sure thing Mr. Sanders,it would be my pleasure." I agree anyways though, because that's the person I am.

"Thank you. You may go back to class now." With that sentence I leave the office, not bothering to go back to history because there's only 5 minutes left.

"Tris, wait!" I hear a familiar voice call. When I turn around I realise it's Brody. I stop walking and he catches up to me. He pulls me into his classroom, shutting and locking the door. He walks over to me and grabs my hands, pulling me into a kiss. The kiss lasts for a few minutes, our lips moving in sync. Brody pulls away first and rests our foreheads together.

"I need to ask you something…" He looks into my eyes while talking.

Gently giving him a quick peck on the lips I say, "go ahead."

"Well, I had a really good time on Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to… um… be my girlfriend. I know this is really sudden but I couldn't wait." Aww he looks nervous.

"Aw, you look cute when you're nervous." What do I say to his question? I want to say yes but I just met him. Plus I've only had 2 boyfriends ever.

"I prefer to be called attractive."

"Sure you do." I say and he chuckles. "Yes." I say after a few seconds.

"Yes?" Brody asks, sounding confused.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I say in a 'duh' tone, like it's the most obvious thing ever.

The next thing I know, I'm being lifted up and spun around. When Brody finally puts me down I don't even have time to talk before he kisses me again. This time the stupid bell makes us pull apart.

"I have to go…" I say, not wanting to leave at all. "But can I ask you something first?"

"Mhm, go ahead."

"My family isn't home for the rest of the week so, do you want to come over tonight and we can hangout?" I ask, slightly hesitant.

"Yea, how about you wait for me after school and we just go straight there?"

"Sounds good. I'll see you after school." I give him a quick kiss on the lips and walk out of the room.

****

After school I wait for Brody in the parking lot. I had to tell Tori I had detention and I would get a ride home so she would leave without me.

When I see him walking out of the school I start walking towards him. We reach each other and Brody grabs my hand.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" I ask when we are in his car.

He thinks for a minute and then says, "how about I cook and we have a movie night. Is that ok?"

To me that sounds like the perfect night. That's something I have dreamed about since I was little. My boyfriend cooking dinner for me and we spend the whole night watching movies together. "That sounds perfect!!" I jump onto his lap and start giving him light kisses all over his face.

I get back into my seat and Brody starts driving to my house. The drive was quiet but comfortable. When we pull into my driveway Brody stops the car and we both get out. I pull my key out of my bag and we both walk into the house.

"I'll give you a tour first if you'd like?" I ask.

Before he says anything, Brody walks up to me and pulls me into his arms, kissing me slowly. "Sure."

After I show Brody the whole house, we walk to my room. I know some girls don't want their boyfriend to go into their rooms but I trust both of us so I don't care.

We walk over to my bed and l ask, "You don't think we're moving too fast do you?"

"No, not at all. This is what we're comfortable with so we shouldn't change." I agree with that. I don't want to admit it yet but, I think I'm falling in love with Brody…