What Do I Do?

PLEASE READ!
Okay I have been looking at this story over and over and I really think it might be better if I put Springtrap in Goldie's place. But I don't read the story and want to know what YOU guys think! Honestly maybe only one or two people might give me an answer but PLEASE I want you to give me feedback and what the story should be like!

Mangle's POV
I sat there with Chi for a little longer before deciding we should go show the others I wasn't dead. It was a long walk without any noise except for me occasionally sniffing. When we walked in everyone looked at me. They smiled, probably glad I was okay, but then they frowned once they saw the tear streaks that ran down my eyes.

Chica was the first to speak up. "Mangle are you okay?" She asked. She began walking up to me. But what if what Springtrap said was true, and if he was, was Chica in on it?

I backed away from her. "Is it true that Foxy never loved me? And this was all a plan?!" I asked Chica angrily. My question seemed to startle her and everyone else.

"Why don't we go in a different room." She said. We walked into the Kids Cove and we sat on the small stage. I was surprised Chi didn't come with though. "Mangle where on Earth would you get the idea that Foxy doesn't love you?!"

"Springtrap told me." I said.

"Why would Springtrap tell you that! *sigh* Mangle listen to me, I know we haven't been friends for very long but you have to trust me that there is no plan! I have no idea why Springtrap would say that!" Chica replied. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I watched Chica walk away. I sat there for a minute before I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Um...It's me, Bonnie. Do you mind if I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." I said. The door opened and in came the purple bunny.

"Well first are you okay?" I looked up at him. I honestly didn't know myself. I just nodded, though I was still unsure. "Mangle we might not be close and not have talked at all but trust me when I say Foxy loves you! He's my best friend! I know him better than anyone and he's not that kind of guy!"

"But what if it was an act?" I asked.

"It wasn't."

"How can you be so sure?!" I looked at him and he seemed taken back by my sudden outburst. I calmed myself a little more. "I want to believe it, but how can I be sure?"

"Because Mangle, when Foxy sees you, he lights up. He smiles, he's happier, and there's even an extra bounce in his step. But most of all when he looks at you, there's this look in his eyes. That look is love! And you have that same look!" Is that really true?! "It's true love Mangle. Just trust Foxy, because he would never lie to you." Bonnie got up. He put a hand on my shoulder and gave a reassuring smile then walked towards the door.

Maybe it is true. And Foxy really does still love me!

Chica's POV
I was ready to beat Springtrap to a pulp! How could he lie to Mangle?! Especially if this lie involves Foxy! I walked up and down the halls until I found him in the parts and services room.

"Alright Springtrap!" I screamed. He turned around startled but mostly shocked. "You have some explaining to do!"

Springtrap took on a more casual look. "Whatever do you mean Chica?" He asked innocently but also teasingly.

"You know very well what I'm talking! What did you tell Mangle?! She's a wreck and thinks Foxy doesn't love her!"

"Don't you get it. I love Mangle and I won't let Foxy get in my way! So I simply had to tell Mangle a story that would make her no longer love him and instead love me." Springtrap smirked.

I was disgusted. "What is wrong with you?! If you love someone you don't take away what makes them happy! And in Mangle's case you took away Foxy, who in fact she still loves!"

"She won't for long. She'll come to the conclusion that anything you told her was a lie, and you're just saying that because you're in on the plan I told her about."

"Mangle's smarter than that! What do you take her for?! An idiot?!"

Springtrapchuckled. "In time Mangle will fall in love with me. You'll see."Springtrap disappeared as he teleported to god knows where.

But I guess it is hard for Mangle to believe me. She'll think that anything I did was just going along with a stupid plan that doesn't even exist! Why did Goldie have to do this?! Please Mangle! Believe me, and especially believe Foxy!

Wow I just made myself hate Goldie. I feel like I should replace him with Springtrap though. Should I? I don't know I'll leave it up to anyone who reads this story. What do you think? Please vote, follow, and share! Byyyyeeeee!

Update 8/30/17-yes I did replace Goldie with Springtrap!