~Breaking Point~ (Im so sorry)

Start from the beginning

Bill cried out for Lucifer to stop but, knowing it futile, had stopped hitting him, instead gripping onto his arms tightly, hoping to dull any pleasure he might get from the unwanted experience.

Suddenly, Bill was on Lucifer's lap, lying on his stomach atop broad knees, he knew what was coming and he really didn't want it. His jeans and boxers were yanked down, exposing his bare ass to Lucifer.

"Count." Grunted Lucifer, feeling Bill trying to get out of his hold, he knew the demon would count, it was natural, he had forced it into him, it was like tradition whenever Lucifer claimed Bill, but now, Lucifer was leaving his mark forever, so that no other demon would ever think to claim him, he'd fuck the demon so hard, his mark would be there permanently.

He raised a hand, feeling Bill squirm, he brought it down as fast as possible the slap bouncing around the room, much like Bill's cry.

"O-one..!"

Lucifer smirked, he knew Bill would count. If he didn't, he'd spank the demon until he did. He repeated his action, harder this time, easily leaving a red mark on Bill's ass.

"Two!"

Lucifer couldn't help himself, he just had to grin, he knew Bill could feel his half hard cock on his chest.

"Three!"

It was already so big, a demon's cock got bigger then a human's which brought Lucifer to one of the reasons he didn't understand why Bill wanted a human, their cocks were so small, he highly doubted that Mason Pines could fill Bill like he could.

"Four!"

By now Bill's ass had bruised, but Lucifer wasn't going to stop until at least ten, he loved watching Bill withering underneath his hand, only he could see his demon like this, he brought his hand down harder once more, getting harder each time, each time he heard Bill's shrill cry of pain, he felt his cock pulse and grow in his fabric confinements.

"F-Five!"

Oh, that stutter, how Bill's voice wavered, it sent pleasure right to Lucifer's needy cock.

"Six!"

Bill's flushed face sent thrills of excitement though Lucifer, watching him dribble due to the treatment he was getting made Lucifer want to fuck Bill's mouth and make good use of the organ.

"Seven!"

Feeling Bill's need on the side of his leg made Lucifer make a smug expression, Bill's unwanted experience was making him completely horny.

"Eight!"

The smacks got louder as Bill's voice did, he made up for not letting his pleasure known by simply shouting louder as the pain increased with each spank.

"Ni-ne!"

Lucifer heard Bill's voice wavering and he felt his manhood pulse, pressing up against the smaller's chest,

"Ten!"

Bill panted, paying little to no attention to the aftercare Lucifer gave his ass, rubbing it tenderly.

"Pl-please stop...." A feeble whisper came from Bill as he stared up at Lucifer.
Lucifer feigned surprise, gaping at him, "Oh? But you seem to be enjoying this, dear." He rocked his knee against Bill's erection, listening to him gasp, watching as he squirmed.

Lucifer was quick to get Bill into another position, on his hands and knees, head at just the right level for him to thrust his cock right into Bill's mouth. He stared at Bill as he unbuckled his belt, letting his pants drop, pooling at his ankles, his tugged down brief, letting his dick spring free. He kicked his clothing away to an immediately forgotten corner of the room.

Bill stared, he had seen Lucifer's fat cock before but it looked bigger when he didn't want it, reluctantly opening his jaw, he closed his eyes so he didn't have to watch Lucifer play.

Lucifer slapped Bill's flushed cheeks with his cock a few times, three on the left cheek, two on the right, letting it be known that when his cock was hard it fucktupled in size.

He alligned himself with Bill's inviting mouth, delving into the warmth, feeling as Bill gagged and swallowed around him, but he didn't let Bill's throat relax, he pounded relentlessly, watching Bill's eyes water.

He went balls deep, shoving Bill's dainty nose into his black pubic hairs, making him smell the musk, he made sure Bill would remember the feel of his meaty dick fucking his throat raw.

He felt his need draw close, the knot in his stomach beginning to loosen, he pulled out of Bill's cavern, pumping his cock until he released in thick white strings all over Bill's cute little face. The blond demon squeezed his eyes shut, persing his lips at Lucifer's load decorated his features.

The man smacked Bill's cheeks with his flaccid cock, the sight of his cum claiming Bill making his friend perk up again.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(((Aight, ya'll innocent kiddos can come back.)))

_____________________________________________________________________________

So, he goes at it again and again until he's sure that Bill won't revolt.

And it's such a good feeling to know that his perfect demon is his and only his.

Demonic TeardropsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara