XLIII: Terell

New cover is crispaz,

thank you elle for sending me this it's so nice :)

Jermaine

It was 6 PM, and our flight leaves at 6:45, I don't know why my sister insisted on booking such a late flight for everyone, but I was kind kind of happy about it..by the time we arrived to Miami it'd be dark and the beach I was taking Kim to would look even better.

"We need to leave now or we'll miss our flight let's gooo.."

"Okay I'm coming." Kimberly said running out of my room.

"The Uber's outside." I said grabbing our suitcases and taking them outside.

"I'm so excited! The last time I went to Miami I got too drunk and so don't remember anything." Kim said following me to the car.

"Let's try to avoid that this time around."

"Duh. I wouldn't want to be acting crazy around your family. I want to make a good impression." She said to me after I put the bags in the trunk of the car.

"They'll probably be more drunk than you." I said being completely honest.

"But still, I want them to like me. My ex's family hated me and that fucked the whole relationship up. That was part of the reason we broke up."

"I ain't your ex. I know my family's gonna like you. If they don't...fuck it!"

I noticed the uber driver laughing to himself, I ignored him and continued talking.

"I don't even be fucking with them like that-"

"Jermaine no. How could you ever choose a girl over your family?" She asks interrupting me.

"You're not  just some girl, Kim. But when it comes to you, yes I would. I mean if...maybe you're sister didn't like me, you would break up with me?"

"..no." She mumbled in an almost inaudible voice.

She hates being wrong.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that."

"No." She replied, louder this time.

--

Kimberly

When we arrived at the airport I immediately recognized Ryan, standing with a group of people. This must be them.

My heart began beating quickly as we approached them. Jermaine looked at me with an annoyed stare.

"Calm down."

"Ok.."

We finally reached his siblings and they all turned toward us, looking extremely happy. It was almost creepy how much they all looked alike.

"Jermaine! Long time no see man." A guy with light brown eyes said to Jermaine before looking at me.

"You must be the girlfriend." He said looking me up and down.

"Oh please Terell don't speak to her that way, nice to meet you Kim." A tall girl, who I assumed was Jermaine's older sister said to me.

How does she know my name?

I introduced myself to everyone and they did the same. Everyone was extremely nice, everyone except this Terell guy who seemed to only want to speak to Jermaine and not me.