Mike (1)

Tell me if you guys would like this as a two parter

You lied in bed with Mike as he was snuggled up against you. You felt like a horrible person. Mike was married. Everyone knew that. What no one knew was of your guys' s affair. Not even his friends knew.

You love Mike and he loves you. The guilt you felt though was to strong. You felt even worse after finding out his wife is recovering from a car accident. Plus he had kids. You had felt like the worse person on earth.

You couldn't go to the others with it. What would they think?

You loved Mike and his voice. Mike's voice alone can cause you to climax. You met through Peter. Ever since then you two had been inseparable.

You wiggled out of Mike's grip. You got dressed in your clothes. You couldn't stay with Mike. It hurt you to leave him but the guilt hurt more. You wrote down a letter for Mike to read. You set on the night stand. You left his place.

Once at your place you went to the bathroom. You stripped of your clothes and made sure the water was hot. You stepped in and began to wash up. You wanted to wash away any sign of Mike.

That wasn't possible. He was already inside your head. His image and his vocie. Mike was sweet but what you two were doing l. It would hurt Phyllis. You didn't know her but you didn't want to huet her more then what as already happened to her.

In the morning. Mike rolled over to reach for you "g'mornin sugar"he said. When he felt that you weren't there he sat up as he rubbed his eyes.

"(Y/N)?"he called out. No answer. That is when he saw the letter. He grabed it began to read what it said

' Dear Michael,
       You know I love you. I know you love me too. We cannot be together. If I stayed until morning to tell you, you would use your charm to convince me to stay. We both know I would of. It was easier to leave while your slept. You belong to Phyllis. You have the ring to prove that. You may not love her anymore but what we have isn't fair for her. I will always love you. Your the drug I crave. Your bad for me and I know it. Some part of me doesn't care but the other part does. I need to fix myself from my addiction of you.

                                 Love yours truly,
                                          (Y/N) (Y/L/N)
                                               A.K.A Sugar'

Mike dropled the letter as he finished. He covered his face as he tears fell. He lost you. The girl he loves.