Chapter 1

Tessa looked down,positive,she choked back a sob not believing her eyes.

She was always the good girl,with straight As,because of this one night stand,her life was ruined she might as well kiss her dreams to be a successful writer good bye.

Aunt Harriet would surely demand her to get a aborbtion,either that or she would be disowned.

She wouldn't get an absorption,she wouldn't, the child was hers and hers to care for, she couldn't bring herself to kill and innocent life especially if the life belongs to her baby.

Stupid alcohol she thought if I hadn't had been drunk none of this would have happened.

As in the child's father, Tessa would never forget the hair was a storm black colour,how peaceful he looked as he slept.

During the next morning after that fateful night,Tessa realized who he was,he was William Herondale,son of one of the most richest men of the world,Edmund Herondale,and he(William) was soon to I hermit his father's business empire.

As far as Tessa knew from the tabloids,William was a lady's man and a player.

What was he doing here in New York and at the party, Tessa didn't know perhaps he was here for a business trip or perhaps he was here to visit a family friend,so there was no way she could contact William and tell him she was expecting his child as he currently resides in London with his parents and two sisters.

There wasa a way though to tell him...but it involves barging into the many Herondale holding offices in New York and demanding to see Will so no.

As for now the only thing she could do is to work at the local restaurant over time and hope for the best.