update

hi everyone. this isn't a poem, but rather just an update on my life. the last poem i wrote in here was quite depressing. as were a lot of the other poems in this book. i want you all to know that i started writing this during one of the hardest times in my life, when i was in an emotionally abusive and manipulative relationship, and then soon after going through many, many boys and even a few girls who all managed to add to the weight in my heart a little more. recently i haven't thought about updating much for two reasons. one, my life is better. i mean, compared to then. i don't rely as much on other people, though attachment issues and caring too much about what others think are two things i continue to struggle with regularly. the second reason, well, to be short i thought this book was a bit edgy. it seemed like i glorified my 'oh so horrible' life and it was all just love and heartbreak and loss. this wasn't true. i did not write about half of the things that went on during some of these relationships. there were drugs, there was cheating, and things i can't even say out loud to myself. however, looking at it in retrospect, my writing could have been better. i digress, it was my life then, just like this is my life now. since my last update i've been probably in the most love than i've ever been, and in my best relationship, which is now sadly over. since then there's been many more people in the picture, including friends who are here for me in support and the like. so i've decided that for now at least, im done with this book. it was a book about love and loss and for now, i'm just over it. there is no doubt in my mind that soon someone new will come up. however, that will be a story for another time and another poetry book. but i hope you enjoyed reading my sad teenage angst love stories, they are truly what i needed at the time.