celebration getting spoiled ..

Anamika's pov..
I dont know how my life has changed..
Everything seems to be new for me..
My family is with me, everyone is doing great, my have a lovely, handsome, caring husband who takes care of my needs ...
I have truly accepted my life as it is..
I came to know why arjun has got involved in this world.. how hurtful, lonely and messed up he was and he is..
May be my acceptance have made a little bit good for him..

Now its ammi and kareem chaha's 50 wedding anniversary and we all want to celebrate it as grand as it can be..
Arjun is giving his own time after handling all the busy bussiness..
After he opened up about this past he even told me that he has his own business luckily he earn money which is legal.. and I am happy about it ...
I felt relieved the moment he spoke about it...

I was taking a nap in my room when I sensed some moment I know it must be arjun or some other family member I don't need to wake up for that ..
After few minutes I feel wet fingers caressing my face ...
And suddenly a droplets of water started dripping on my face..
My eyes flew open.. but to my surprise no one was there..
How it can be possible there should be someone ..
Arjun .. arjun. I called again and again for him but no response..

Arjun this is not funny please dont do such kind pranks arjun..

No this is not arjun he wont extent the prank this long ..
He can tease me but he will never make me afraid..
I was about to turn back and go out od the room but my breath hitched when I saw my reflection in the mirror of dressing table..
There was exactly 5 drops of blood cascanding down from my forehead.
Everything seems to be stopped for me.. when I relized it is really blood..
Arjun I shouted from the top of my lung..
It was difficult for me to breath.. it was like everything has become blur..
I think I will get panic attack any time soon..
Please arjun come soon before someone will snatch me away from you..

Anamika what happened ? Why you shouted.. are you o...

He didnt finish his sentence when he saw my state , when his eyes landed on the blood which was there on my face...
I collapsed on the floor and I knew he wont let me fall.. he holded me back in his arms securely but it was difficult for me to hold myself back in conscious state any more..

Arjun's pov..
I was so much engrossed in work that I wasn't able to spend some time with my dear wife ..
I would spend some time surely after this work completion...
But when I was engrossed in my work I heard her shouts..
May be something is wrong ..
I quickly started running towards our room..
When I got there I was about to ask her if she is ok but was silenced by looking at her face

There was blood drops her face...
She was terrified... the blood drops cascanding down her face, her non stopable tears , red puffy eyes , treambling lips was all telling me one thing she was afraid to the extent that she can faint anytime soon..
And thats what happened she passed out in my arms..

Kareem chaha I shouted...
I know the whole mansion must have heard my voice..
I putted her lightly on the bed and made her lay on it ...
Thats when kareem chacha , ammi, rest all made their way..

What happened arjun ?  Kareem chacha asked his face showed seriousness whereas ammi and anamika's mother on the other hand was shocked to see her laying lifeless on the bed.  
Call the doctor now...I roared again..
I will call the doctor her father said immediately..
And made his way out to call the doctor...
Whereas kareem chacha was lookinh straight into my eyes...
He must have sensed my intention..
I signalled him in my eyes that we will talk later in private about this first I will see if anamika is ok or not..

Soon the doctor came..
Doctor she just fainted in my arms I dont know the reason the blood drops aren't from her own injury right I asked the doctor straight away because I know if she was hurt then there is no possibility that inly five blood drops will come and that to from different directions..

Hmmn I need to talk to you in private Mr. Arjun
The doctor very politely said and I agreed it however it was difficult to say ammi and anamikas mom that they should leave us alone for some time as they were not at all ready for it..

But still kareem chacha managed to bring them out of the room..
Hmm doctor proceed what you have to say ..? I asked him in serious tone

"Sir, I have cleaned the blood stain..
Yeah you are right, maam dont have any injury as so she got so afraid that she have got a panic attack.. I think for her this is not so usual.."
He responded..

"Hmmn ok. But have you checked the blood ? Can you tell me whoz blood it is ? " I asked him as I was desperate to know who was that asshole who dared to do this ..

" sir, I have collected a sample and it is something unusual..
I am shock after I got the results..."
He said in very serious and afraid tone...

" tell me whoz blood was that ? Who has dared to put his hand on mafia king's wife ?"
I asked in raised voice ..

"Sir calm down, your wife is resting and I think you dont want to disturb her..
The thing is the blood which was present on her was not human blood."

"What the fuck are talking doctor ? It was not human's blood ? Then whose blood it was ? "
I shouted I cant help but het irritated..

This is really something which I wasn't expecting...

"Sir, it is blood of dog.. "

"What the hell?" Why would someone will do this ? Putting blood drops on mafia kings wife and that too dogs blood ? Are you out of your mind ?
I asked in serious tone..

" sir I know this is hard to accept but this is the truth..."

"Arjun there is a news " kareem chacha came and said in my war ear..

" hmmn say kareem chacha what news is there ?" I asked him

"Badaal your dog he is found dead and was found near our mansions compound ."

Badaal was my pet or should I say he was just like family member to me..
My dad gifted me that dog.
He always told me that no one will be more loyal then badaal ...
He was like my little brother..

Who the fuck has dared to do this I shouted so loudly that I can sense everyone getting silent..

Whoever has done this.. he needs to face anger of mafia king ...

 he needs to face anger of mafia king