Extra Chapter | Isabella & Laura

The music blares in the building, humans dancing around the two vampires who are trying to fit in but the blood on both of their lips doesn't help

The music blares in the building, humans dancing around the two vampires who are trying to fit in but the blood on both of their lips doesn't help. Nevertheless, Klaus dances his way over to the brunette, her attention on him as she looks up, playing her hair as she moves.

"Bella" Klaus's voice whispers, a smirk on his face which makes her smile.

"Niklaus" She teases back. He pulls her closer to him, dancing together and staring into her hazel eyes as she gazes into his blue eyes. Isabella smirks before placing a innocent kiss on his lips, letting go and chuckling. They continue to dance for a while before going out the door to find someone to compel.

A man appears and they both look at each other, knowingly. Klaus walks up first "Excuse me".

The man looks at him, frowning "Yes?".

Isabella strolls over "Is this your friend, Niklaus? We must take him for dinner". The man glances at the two of them, confused.

"We shall" Klaus holds him tight, looking into his eyes "You won't scream or make a sound and you will come with us". The Original and the brunette take him over to a place where no one will see.

"You first, love".

Isabella vamps out, her hunger rising before biting into the man's neck and feeding from him while Klaus joins her soon after.

-

Laura's POV (From my Memories story)

The man she loves is still playing at the piano, he comes in everyday and smiles as he does so

The man she loves is still playing at the piano, he comes in everyday and smiles as he does so. While she works, Laura glances over at him, occasionally making eye contact with him. She didn't think she would see Elijah this soon but seeing him made butterflies erupt in her stomach and happiness to fill her.

Though, Something was different, he looked different.

Laura made her way over, grinning while placing some money in the jar. Elijah looks up, nodding politely "Thank you...Laura".

"You remember me?".

"How could I not? You're beautiful and...". He stops, thinking for a moment "There's something between us".

"Yeah, there is".

"This may seem fast or slightly strange but would you want to go on a date with me? Don't feel like you have to say yes".

"Elijah, yes. Of course I will".

"I feel like I've known you for a while".

Laura laughs, glancing away while she blushes but Elijah gazes at her, the laughter music to his ears.

"You're not wearing a suit, that's different".

"Would you prefer me to be wearing one?".

"You should wear what you want and what makes you feel happy".

"Tonight, the restaurant down the road, meet me there at 7". The brunette grins, nodding happily.

"Sounds amazing to me, thank you".

___________________________________________________

This is the extra chapter for those who read this and Dark Paradise but also Memories for all the Laura and Elijah fans. I hope you enjoyed this but it is the official last chapter. Thank you for reading! :)