She had caught the sight of an umbrella under the light of a lamp post near her hotel. She eyed the figure as he continued walking along the sidewalk, for a moment, she saw patches of red hair underneath the umbrella.

Before he was as close enough to be under her balcony, she had found her voice and reached for him. "N-...Nath! Hey! you!" She gestured to the guy.

Fortunately, the umbrella stopped moving and tilted up to reveal a set of red hair and turquoise eyes staring up at her in surprise. He wore a gray buttoned up cotton jacket, a blue green scarf, purple pants, his usual converse, and held a bag that was bright red but dimmed in color because of the rain.

----------------

Nathaniel walked amongst the wet streets of Paris and let his eyes wander to the concrete floor as he watched the rain pour down around his black umbrella. Listening to an old song through his earphones as he lightly hummed to the music.

Sometimes when he would walk alone, he would lightly tap the ground in a dancing motion only for a little bit as he walked.

He continued walking down the street near the hotel, his destination was another park that was closely linked to a forest. The park held benches and a dirt pathway so he could sit and watch/draw birds all day.
Nathaniel whistled lightly to the tune of the song and, making sure no one was around, he started tapping his feet and dancing to the music. Letting the rain fall directly to his navy blue hat since he never really minded the rain.

He kept lightly dancing as he continued under a street lamp near the hotel. He never heard anything other than the music in his earphones and the feeling of rain hitting his clothes.

"Hey! You!"

He hadn't heard anything until now, anyway.

Nathaniel didn't think twice to look up from where the call was coming from. He looked up from his umbrella and saw that he was in front of the hotel. He looked even higher to see the dim form of the hotel balcony and a blonde haired girl in her night gown gesturing towards him.
She was looking directly at him as he had to quickly adjust from looking at the ground to see small pigments of color that weren't dull gray.
[*Balcony is closer to the ground here*]

"What are you doing out here in the rain?!" The blonde girl had to shout from a distance and also from the rain. Nathaniel quirked an eyebrow. Same thing would go to her. Being completely soaked in water and not complaining about her hair.
Though he did gave way to a small shock of embarrassment as fear went across his face thinking that she saw him dance in the rain for no reason.

He fully turned to face her and took out an earbud to hear her correctly. Though he already heard her the first time, he didn't want to be rude. "Says the person soaked from head to toe in a night gown and not complaining about wet hair" he placed his free hand in his jacket pocket.

Chloe shrugged, her hands dangling from the railing as her arms were rested there. It really looked like she didn't give a care in the world, which obviously surprised him, that she wasn't screaming at the top of her lungs about her hundred dollar clothes being wet or her hair soaked to the tips.

"So what are you doing late at night? In the rain like this?" Chloe asked again. "Same to you. You don't catch me as the going-outside-and-experience-nature-without-complaining-about-a-broken-nail type of person" Nathaniel didn't hesitate to say that stuff to her face either. He was relaxing in the rain and had loosened his thoughts about everyone around him to not care if he hit a nerve.

"Well I don't catch you as the walking-out-in-the-rain-wearing-a-scarf-and-a-beanie-hat-while-dancing-around-for-a-un-talkative type of guy" Chloe crossed her arms, not taking her gaze off of him.