Chapter 2 Welcome to my fucked up life

Chapter 2~ Welcome to my fucked up life

When I woke up today, saying I was in a bitchy mood was an understatement. I unwrapped the gauze on my arm and went to take a shower. Once I was done I got dress in a long-sleeve black shirt that said "life sucks" and has vampire fangs on the bottom, some dark blue jeans and black converse. I look at the clock and realized that I had to go. I just hurried and brushed my long wavy blonde hair, with purple streaks, and left it out(which I never did), and I didn't have enough time to wrap my arm back up so I was thankful for the long-sleeve shirt. I also didn't have time to put make-up on my cheek to hide my dad's hand print. I rushed downstairs, grabbed a granola bar and began walking to school.

Couple things you should know about me is that I am not popular. Everybody talks trash about me and pushes me against lockers. My main bully is Savannah Turner, she has bullied me ever since freshman year. She is basically the "It" girl in our school, with her blonde hair and green eyes. Her and her followers never miss a chance to put me down- physically and mentally. Another thing is that I don't have any friends which makes it easier for people to pick on me. Everything in my life turns sour, so why risk having a friend that will betray you.

As I walk through the halls, i ignore the stares, and whispers. I walk straight to my locker so I can get my stuff. I open it so that I can get my stuff out. My locker then shuts loudly causing me to jump and drop my books. I bend down to pick up my stuff and hear snickering. When I finally get up I see its savannah and her followers. I try not to make eye contact because that would make everything wrost.

"Oops...did I do that, my bad." her group laughed, but I stay silent.

"What's wrong silent freak, cats got your tongue". she said. I stay silent

The bell rung and I was literally saved by the bell. I turned on my heels and headed for class. English, ughhh.

I slip into my seat in the back and watch as the class comes in. The bell rangs again signaling that class has started. I try to listen to the teacher but my head falls on my desk and I dooze off.

I suddenly feel something poking me. I ignore it but it keeps poking me. I officially got annoyed and look at the person who is stabbing my with that death object and say really loudly "What the fuck do you want, and why the fuck are stabbing me. What inhumane person disturbes another person rest during an extremely boring class. Huh. I swear the world is full of fucking idiots. All these girls are willing to spread their legs open like the red sea, but you can't let a girl sleep. What has the world come to." Apparently it was a guy stabbing me with a pencil because he wanted to borrow my pencil sharpener. I felt so bad because the look on the guy's face was a mixture of shock and regret. Cause he probably regrets bothering me. The whole class bursts out laughing but the teacher just stood there. I knew I earned myself a detention, but it was okay because I could get away from my father. Eventually the class stopped laughing, and the guy got the color back to his face and the teacher started teaching again. Finally the bell rung and I could leave and continue my day.

When I came out of my 4th class I started to walk down to my locker. I then heard high heels and my name being called, so I started to running and crying. I ran towards the upstairs girls bathroom because nobody was in that hallway 'cause they are all in the cafeteria. As I ran I smack into something hard and fell to the ground.