"Show me the way please" he held his hand out.

I laughed at his neediness and grabbed his hand. I walked him to the front door and opened it.

"I believe this is our destination" I spoke.

"One more thing" he said before he stepped completely outside.

"What?" I rolled my eyes playfully.

He leaned in and gripped my waist, kissing me. I pulled away first, making sure we didn't get carried away like earlier.

"We will finish what we started earlier." He growled in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

"Understood?" He bit my earlobe.

I nodded while biting my lip.

"Good" he winked before kissing my forehead and telling me 'goodnight'.

I closed the door behind him and leaned against it.

What he does to me should be illegal. Oh wait, it is.

__

I woke up later than I usually would because I didn't feel the need to do anything special with my look today.

There was no one to impress. So I just simply threw on a pair of black sweatpants, a white t shirt and some black and white vans.

After I jumped in the shower of course. That all took me about twenty minutes so I brushed my teeth and braided my hair so that it lay loosely on my shoulder.

I walk downstairs and grab my book bag, my keys, and my wallet. I step into the garage and walk over to my jeep.

I opened the door and started it, opening the garage door in the process and pulling out of the garage.

I stopped by McDonalds for some breakfast and something to keep me awake.

As I was sipping on my frappe, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I looked to the right, where my shoulder was tapped, and no one was there. I then looked to my left and saw a smiling Taylor standing there.

"You're so random" I laughed at her.

"Did you bring me one?" She looked so hopeful, like a puppy begging for food.

"No, but you can have the rest of mine." She smiled as I handed her my drink.

We had at least five minutes before class started so I just pulled out my phone.

Taylor hopped on my desk and started to play with the loose strands of my hair.

"You look so pretty today" she complimented me causing me to raise one eyebrow.

"What do you want now?" I rolled my eyes.

She never acts all innocent like this unless she wants something.

"Ok ok, I need you to go on a double date with me tonight" she practically begged.

"I wouldn't even have a date" I replied, trying to get out of this situation.

"Well I only asked because this guy Jared asked me out on a date, and he's super cute. He wants to bring his brother along with him because he didn't want him at the house alone"

"What is he? Two?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, fifteen. I really need you Ri, please" she really knew how to beg.

"No fancy restaurant." I finally agreed.

"Yes! No fancy restaurant, got it. I'll just come over after school and get ready there. I'm pretty sure I know where we can go"

"Yea yea. I just want some food when we get there" I said as she hugged me.

I ended up driving Taylor to my house because she took the bus. We stopped by to get some fast food first and then went straight to my house.

"So what do you have in mind?" I asked Taylor, referring to the place we would be going to tonight.

"Well, I texted Jared in the car and we agreed to the arcade and then some pizza" she laid down on my bed, sipping on her pop.

"Don't forget to use the bathroom before you leave because you know you will have to when we get there if you don't" I reminded her.

Taylor's bladder is literally the size of a peanut. I laughed at the thought and picked out some clothes but then i remembered, I don't have to dress up. It's an arcade.

"I think I'm fine wearing this" I sat down in my desk chair and waited for Taylor to get ready.

"At least throw on some jeans. And maybe some makeup" she insisted while she went to my closet, looking for some clothes she left here.

I rolled my eyes and threw on a pair of blue skinny jeans, slipping my shoes back on after.

"I'm not going through the trouble of putting make up on. I don't need to impress this kid. This date is for you, not me" I said, laying down on my bed and drinking my pop.

"Fine miss sassy pants. There it is!" She jumped in joy as she pulled out her burgundy romper from my closet.

Taylor finally finished getting ready then used the bathroom. She then directed me to the arcade we were meeting at.

The drive there wasn't long and before I knew it, I was surrounded by loud arcade music and yelling.

"There he is, I guess we're bowling tonight" Taylor pointed to a tall blonde standing next to a slightly shorter blonde.

I groaned and followed her to the booth.

I watched as she hugged Jared, wishing I was here with Austin instead.

I hadn't talked to him all day due to meetings and was starting to miss him.

I don't know how because I saw him just last night. I guess I'm just becoming very attached.

I was ripped away from my thoughts as I noticed Taylor talking to me.

"So this is garret, Jared's younger brother. And this is Riley, my best friend" she introduced all of us and I smiled to the both of them.

They were very attractive, not going to lie, but I've already got my eyes set on a certain someone.

Garret punched in our names and began the game. Taylor was up first. I sat down as she walked up to grab her ball.

I saw Jared staring at me from the corner of my eye the entire time Taylor was bowling. He was starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

I looked over at him because I couldn't take the staring anymore and all he did was wink at me while smirking.

Tonight should be great.

________________________

Slightly longer chapter today and I will make another long chapter if you can give this one 25 votes and 4 comments.

That's the goal.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼