---

"An."

"Drom, come on."

I blinked rapidly, coming to, and was greeted by caring green eyes and rambunctious curly brown hair. Very different from the last time I saw that face. More angelic and caring. This is the face I'm obsessed with. He was holding something. It smelled like 1500 calories of grease and my nose wrinkled. I quickly sat up and felt lips on my lips.

We were kissing.

Harry and I. This was happening. And though this was out of nowhere, I don't know, I kind of expected it, so my eyes just naturally flew closed. It's so crazy, we're like magnets. But I can't help but think that our poles are not so opposite.

This electricity I'm feeling doesn't feel like anything I felt when I kissed RD. No, this was a first kiss. This was magical, perfect. I felt my hand grip the back of his neck to pull him in closer and he bit my lip.

Lord.

I pulled away, trying not to lose myself. But I definitely kept my hand there. Definitely. I love his eyes.

"Have a good nap?" He grinned.

Responding with a sigh and dirty look, he held his hands up in defeat.

"Alright, alright."

He took my hand off his neck and held it, our fingers laced together and we never took our eyes off of each other. This is so intense, I cursed Shrek playing in the background.

"I apologize for defacing the house of your best friend with that shitdick's blood." Harry lazily said, not meaning it. But he's not gonna be any sweeter.

He was no longer wearing that beautiful tux, but instead, a black t shirt. How long was I out?

Wait, blood?

"If there was blood, it better be gone." Harry rolled his eyes, sparks still going through our interlocked hands.

"It's gone, yeah." We said nothing for a moment, I just repeatedly lost myself in his eyes. He spoke up again and set the bag down and took my other hand.

"I'm gonna kiss you again," he announced.

"No, you're not," I countered. Partly because I wanted him to and partly because I couldn't lose myself again.

"Yes, I am," he fought back.

"No, Harry, I'm not going to let myself get any more physical with you."

His eyes narrowed and I started finding my way back from them.

"I'm not asking you to have sex with me, I never ask that question." I could tell he was keeping his temper at bay because his grip on my hands tightened.

"And I'm not agreeing to you having sex with me, I never agree to that." I cooly responded.

"So just let me have the pleasure of kissing your god damn face, Andromeda, don't make me spell it out for you!"

Our widened eyes showed we both did not know he would say that. But his suddenly blank expression said he couldn't take it back now, and I hope mine said to keep going. Just in case, I whispered:

"You could spell it out if you want to..."

He let go of me and I felt like a blown out light bulb, or a dead firework.

He sighed, sat next to me, and looked at the stars now creeping out into the night sky.

"You know you're named after a constellation?" He asked the sky.