Chapter 10.1: Showering time! [LEMON]

Hey there! It's Eve again! If you didn't want to read my previous note, you'll have to now! I wanted to remind all of you again that this is a lemony smutty chapter.

And for those that don't know what that is: 18+ stuff. Now you know.

If you don't want to read this: please do skip along! If you do: go on ahead! If you're a cinnamon roll: please don't.

Have, heh heh heh, fun~

- - -

Ace turned on the water. "Tell me when it's okay." He said, adjusting the water until it was warm enough for you. You took your shampoo and was about to squeeze it when Ace took it. "Can I?" He asked with an innocent grin. You nodded, bringing your hand back to covering yourself again. After a few seconds you felt his hands in your hair, washing it very carefully. You couldn't see him as you were facing him with your back, but you could feel his eyes focusing on something else than your hair. He was done after a very short moment and took the soap, cleaning your back. You shivered at the sudden contact. "Sorry, should've warned ya first, huh..." He apologised, but leant in on purposed, breathing in your neck. He placed a kiss on the back of your neck as he moved his hand with the soap to your thigh. You gasped, turning your head. Ace kissed you again, this time on your lips, his hand moving to your stomach. His kiss made you lose focus on covering yourself. You cupped his cheeks and kissed back. However, you were surprised when he cautiously kissed you deeper, slipping his tongue in. You gasped, letting his tongue dance with yours. There was no need for a battle: he clearly was dominant. You felt his hand - as well his other hand - move to your chest now. Ace slided the soap in between and under your breasts, making you accidently moan.

Why did you do that? What... was this you were feeling? Something burning... inside of you...

Ace broke the kiss out of breath and dropped the soap. "That should be enough..." He whispered huskily, moving his hands over your breasts. They made contact with your buds. They hardened instantly, making you moan again. Ace bit his lip as you did, moving his thumbs over them as he leant in to kiss your neck. Not just a kiss though. He licked a spot and bit in it. You let out a quiet yelp of pain, but Ace quickly change the pain to... to...

Whatever it was you were feeling.

He finally let go of that spot. "(Y/n)..." He whispered, sucking a new spot. Your soft spot this time. You moaned again and grabbed his upper arms. You were shivering on your legs. Ace let go of the freshly made mark on your neck and groped your boobs, massassing them as he kissed you again, slipping in his tongue. "A~ce! I - a~h! C-can't..." you moaned in between his kisses.

His eyes turned darker.

You did it now.

He let go of your chest and picked you up by your thighs. Softly, he pushed you up against the wall, letting you slide down till you laid down in the bathtub. Ace hovered over you. "... I need you, (y/n)..." he basically growled, diving in to suck on one of your buds. Your moan was louder now and you uncontrollable grinded your hips into his.

You were greeted by something very hard.

Ace moaned as you made contact with his member. "D-don't do that, it's driving me... crazy..." He managed to say and kissed your breasts, working his way down to your stomach, to your core. He stopped there, licked two of his fingers and positioned them in front of your entrance. "(Y/n), I want to make you feel good..." He whispered seductively in your ear as he entered you with his fingers. You gasped out of pain. It hurt! When the pain left, he slowly moved, pushing his fingers in deeper and pulling them back in a continious motion. Each time he did, you moaned loudly. Ace kept looking at you did. Your face flushed red, slightly frowing, mouth half open...

It turned him on.

After a couple more thrusts, he pulled his fingers back, licking them off. "So sweet..." he teased you, leaning in to kiss you deeply. You lost all ways of logical thinking.

You couldn't resist this feeling inside of you.

"Ace~ I need you~!" You moaned, hands sliding over his back. You spread your legs wide open. "Please!" You begged him. Ace licked his lips.

"Fuck... I can't wait anymore either..." He cursed. He pulled you closer by your legs, positioning himself. "I don't have condoms, but I really can't wait anymore..." He said, but you couldn't care less. Noticing your need, Ace took a deep breath. Slowly, he pushed himself inside you. He moaned as your tightness squeezing him, and you fought back the urge to scream in pain. When you saw him fully naked first, you saw how big he was.

And right now, it was  like he was going to rip you open.

"(Y-Y/n), relax, you're too tight! The pain will be over soon, I promise." Ace assured you, kissing your forehead. You tried to do as told. Surely, a moment later, the pain disappeared. You nudged him to move, which he did.

Slowly, as if he was afraid to break you.

That slow tempo changed quickly however when he lost his control.

Both of you did.

Ace kept slamming himself in you, biting his lip. You couldn't control your body anymore and moved your hips along his. Ace went faster, kissing you sloppily in between the moans, until he went slower again, out of rhytm.

Your core was burning, as if it was going to explode. You moaned out his name. He tried to go faster, and managed to keep it up until you released. Your walls tighting around him, making him release too.

"Ace~!"

"(Y/n)~!"

The two of you stayed like that for a moment, before Ace slipped out with a sigh. He looked at you - and what dripped out of you - and chuckled. "Well... I guess we have to clean you up again." He joked, kissing your nose. You giggled and sighed in bliss.

That feeling...

It's amazing.

Pleasure.