DUBAI!

The next morning I woke up at 4:00am to get myself ready. At around 5:00 Boris woke up took a quick shower and we had a little breakfast, I sent a quick text to my brother and sister letting them know that Boris and I already left for the airport. On our way to LAX Boris plugged his phone to the radio and we listen to Tanks album and sang along. We finally got to the airport, paparazzi was every where, since Boris and I both own companies there taking so many pictures, I honestly wanted to punch one of their camera's but I decided to calm down. We checked our bags in and headed straight to first class. Final our plane took off, while in the plan Boris stared at me for a 10 minutes with this adorable smile on his face, it honestly melted my heart I was in love. We decided to take a nap since we still had a few long hours in the plane. Boris held my hand the whole time we were at sleep, we finally woke up to have our lunch. Two hours later we finally arrived Dubai. It was absolutely beautiful, the airport was filled with so many of my favorite boutiques. I begged Boris to come with me to the Gucci store. I offered to pay for my bags but Boris insisted that he will pay . He spent at least $3,000 dollars on me . I decided to get a him a pair of sneakers he loved so that made me feel better as well. After that our driver was here, Boris company had ordered for a Rolls Royce to pick us up, the car was stunning. We finally got to our hotel it was absolutely gorgeous, it was underwater and the interior was very well decorated. Boris and I went out to the balcony and just stared at the clouds for a minute, and French kissed while the sun went down. I decided to take a picture of the background right at that moment and I shared it on Instagram and sent it to my family group chat. My sister was so jealous she called me on FaceTime and first thing she said was "Bitch you are so lucky!". We both took a refreshing shower and headed out to dinner. The food was so delicious, right after that we decided to go straight to bed so tomorrow we can prepare for our adventures.

The next morning, I woke at around 8:00am I was trying to adapt to the time difference. I could feel Boris holding on to me, I decided to wake up and have a cup of coffee. I gave him a little kiss on his forehead and I could see him smile. I went straight to the bathroom and did my normal hygiene, on this trip I won't be wearing any makeup maybe for dinner. I decided to let my skin breath while we are here and just let the sun fill my body with some nutrients. I throw on a robe and went back to the bedroom section of our room and did some work on my laptop. An hour later and turned around and saw his light blue eyes staring me down and honestly I feel like i was been hypothesized, this man just gives me life.

Dialogue
Me: good morning my love
Boris: morning gorgeous, how was your night?
Me: it was amazing, it was little hard trying to adjust to the different time zones.
Boris: I understand, I had the same problem how about I take a quick shower and we can go have lunch.
Me: Babe , I think you mean breakfast (laughs)
Boris: of course I do, my mind is all over the place.
Me: how about I give you massage before you head into the shower.
Boris: thanks my love. That feels amazing you are woman of so many talents, I thank God everyday for giving me the chance to find you.
Me: awww baby that means a lot to me I never thought I could find someone who can love me they way you do.
Boris: I love you and you mean the world to me, am going to go take a quick shower.
Me; alright I will be waiting don't be to long.
Boris: I could never keep you waiting pretty face.

Let me know what you all think of this chapter. Stay tuned for the big bombshell.