I found my feet carrying me to the park. My heart ached in my chest, just thinking about the day me and Jack were here. Sharing a soda and fries and singing while the sun went down. I blinked away new tears that started to form in my eyes.

I walked as far as I could into the park, the wind lashing at my face every so often. I was starving, yet so upset I didn't want to eat. When I walked past a hill with some benches and garbage cans, I saw a group of people standing by a cart. Something smelled delicious. A boy and girl walked away from the cart, holding a paper container of cheese fries. My mouth watered.

I ordered some of those fries, the. I found myself walking as far from Jack's house to the other side of the park as I possibly could. I found a bench behind some buildings and I sat there, shielded from the wind. I ate the fries slowly, replaying the image of Jack and Rachel kissing over and over in my head, my thoughts scattered. All I could think of was the pain. The lies. The kiss. How long had he been lying to me? From the start? Was he even my friend? How dumb could have been to fall for it? How dumb was I to think that somebody like me could actually get a friend? Did he even like me?

What could I do to forget that I loved him?

I brought my knees up to my chest and sobbed. More sobs escaped my lips. Tears poured down my face and I didn't even try to wipe them away. More wind picked up, lashing at me until I shivered. It would be nice to go inside somewhere and lay on a couch with some blankets, but I had no idea where to go. I had to tough it out.

While I cried, I listened to the sound of cars driving down the road in front of me.

Was I stupid? Did I overreact? Maybe I should go back to the school...
I stood up and started to walk back across the park. Then I saw a familiar car pull to a stop and someone got out. Fucking fuck.

"Jack???" I said to myself. I saw the person walking around, looking from side to side as he crossed the park. Once he got closer I saw the green hair.

"Fuck." I sniffled, turning away. I couldn't even believe that he followed me here. What, was he going to come and talk to me about how this entire thing was fake? Tell me we couldn't be friends anymore. I turned my back and started walking away from him. Just seeing him made me want to collapse crying. I didn't dare look back, even though I had no where to go.

It's so cold...

I blew into my hands and rubbed them together. The wind was bad but now it felt like the temperature had just dropped 10 degrees.

As if on cue, it started to rain and thunder erupted across the sky.

That's when I hear quiet running footsteps behind me.

"Mark, oh my god. Please don't run like that again. You scared the fuck outta me." I heard Jack say as a pair of arms wrapped around me. At his touch I broke down crying.

"You lied to me..." I said quietly.

"No I didn't, I swear!" You could hear the pleading in his voice. "What you saw was not because of me! She came up to me and started talking, and I said I was going to go find you and then she stopped me and kissed me! You shouldn't have seen that... I don't want to hurt you and that wasn't on purpose, I swear to God. Please don't cry."

I turned around, wiping my eyes again and I saw the desperate look on Jack's face before he hugged me again. My arms trembled and I hugged him back, sobbing quietly into the shoulder of his jacket. I let out a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have run off without talking to you, but... that hurt. When I saw that I didn't want to stay at the school because I'd get made fun of for crying... I couldn't go to my house, and I wouldn't think if yours. I came here... I should have talked to you at least. I'm sorry, Jack." I blurted.

His arms tightened around me. We hugged for a minute longer before the moment was interrupted by a sneeze. From me.

Jack let go of me and looked over.

"Lets go to my house. You're catching a cold." He said loudly, over the rain. I nodded and we both ran as fast as we could, along with several other people, to our car(s) as the rain poured. We jumped inside and Jack drove down the street back to his house.

My heart may have been shattered, but all it took was a little effort of some glue to put it back together.

**A/N**

:D

I'm sorry if this chapter was bad, but I tried. I took a little break and i broke my little routine of posting every day. Sorry about that. I though this chapter was cute though .-.

Anyways, leave a comment and punch that vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! And i will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Buh-bye!

You're still here? O-O
Don't you have something better to do?