"What? No-" Tom blushed, thankful that she couldn't see how red his face was.

After they died down a bit and Rainbow's suggestive jokes stopped, they made their way into the children wing of the hospital, greeting nurses or patients that passed by them. Rainbow's mood seemed to lighten as they got closer to a hospital room with the kids' parents waiting outside.

When Tom walked into the room, she knew that it would brighten the sick children's day. Make them forget about why they or there and give them a happy memory to hold onto. So Rainbow watched by the doorway, behind the parents of each child they went to, and she felt herself smile at the sight of Tom making a kid smile or laugh.

With each visit they had, Tom never grew tired of doing a back flip or something simple to make one of the kids laugh and smile in awe. But it was surprising to be stopped by a kid, no older than ten, and have then completely ignore him and run up to Rainbow with a wide smile.

Albeit, it was the first time Tom has ever seen Rainbow truly happy. Carrying the little girl on her hip as they began to chat about something that Rainbow had discussed on a podcast earlier that year. It was adorable and sweet.

"You seem to be in your element." chuckled Rainbow as she caught him staring at her.

"I never took you to like kids." Tom admitted, mask in hand as they walked down the hallway of the hospital.

"I love them. Especially my niece, goodness she's a fucking angel." she beamed, the stress and worry leaving her face as she talked about Trinity.

He glanced at her, realizing how little he knew about her life and made a mental note to learn more before finally saying, "I assume you liked today so far?"

"Yeah," Rainbow nodded, his clothes still in her arms as they descended down the halls. "You know, you're not so bad Tom."

Tom let out a wary chuckled, glancing at her as he spoke, "I know, I've been trying to tell you that."

"Yeah, sure." she playfully rolled her eyes.

¤ ¤ ¤

@notrainbow: today was amazing

@notrainbow: today was amazing. tagging along with tom to meet these spectacular kids, honestly made my day 100% better. i hope to visit them again in the future!

[ TAGGED: @tomholland2013 ]

NOTABLE COMMENTS

tomholland2013: i assume you had a good day then?

rebeccaramone: AWE THAT'S SO CUTE

actuallyjamie: when rainbow gets out of the house she's with tom #tombow

notrainbow: tomholland2013 yeah, it was pretty good :-)

notrainbow: actuallyjamie i'll tear you apart starting with your kidneys.

zendaya: breaking news! rainbow bellemore is being nice to tom holland!

ellaenchanted: zendaya same, but rainbow has always had a soft spot for kids 🤗

mickeyavelino: DUDE THAT'S SICK! WHAT THE FUCK

actuallyjamie: notrainbow let me fucking live

notrainbow: zendaya only because i'm in a good mood ellaenchanted you're right

tomholland2013: notrainbow today was pretty cool

notrainbow: tomholland2013 guess who leveled up to level 3 :-)))

rebeccaramone: *whispers* iTS HAPPENING

☆☆☆

idk why that gif turned out to be shitty, yikes.

lol but anyway, it got better! whoop!

and check out my other tom fic, "french kiss" maybe? i'm actually pretty proud of that lol. also i made new covers and idk how to feel about them lmao.

mkay bye now, have a lovely day :-)