-10-

"Check?! Why is she here?!" Damien exclaimed, obviously worried if it was a surprise attack or something.
"Dunno sir. She says she'll only talk to you.... But,uh, I'm pretty sure she doesn't plan on hurting us."
"Why is that?"
"She came alone." Upon hearing this, Damien was intrigued. He dashed away to presumably the entrance of the building where Check is at, leaving Evelyn behind in a bundle of confusion.
"Why is he off in a rush?" Lyn popped up, scaring Evelyn.
"Geez do you always have to give me a mini heart attack every time you appear?!"
"You didn't answer my question." Lyn stated, slightly glaring at Evelyn. Evelyn sighed and proceeded to answer the question.
"One of the gang leaders, they go by the name of Check, decided to pay us a little visit. The problem is, is that she came alone."
"Hmm, suspicious."
"That's exactly our point."

~~~~~~~❤~~~~~~~

Damien finally arrived at the front of the building and saw Check standing there. He cleared his throat to get her attention; she spun on her heels and faced him, pleased to see him.
"Shadow! It sure has been a long time since I've seen you in person!" She called out, walking towards him so they can have a normal conversation.
"It has, hasn't it? But still.... I would prefer to have our meeting under different circumstances... Why did you come here?" He asked. Check sighed and began to reply.
"My base..... It was blown up just about an hour ago, we were attacked."
"How many survivors?" Damien was already concerned.
"I...don't know sir. We tried evacuating the place, but I don't know how many actually made it."
".....who did this?" Damien asked, feeling the same rage that Check felt.
Check snarled,
"The E.P.C."
Damien was thrown back by that answer. The EPC?! They haven't attacked anyone before! Why now are they starting?
"The EPC?!"
"I was shocked too, but believe me it was them."
"..... You need a place to stay don't you?"
"Yes, sir."
"Well.... You and any survivors are allowed to stay here."
"Thank you sir-"
"But you must obey by my rules, am I clear?"
Check nodded.
"I'm...gonna call Sneakers and tell her its okay." Check said as she pulled out her phone. Damien nodded and went to find Evelyn. As soon as he found her, he began explaining what was gonna happen.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, Check is staying with us?" Evelyn summarized.
"Until she can find a new base, yes......and, I would like you to meet her."
"Okay?"
"Don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen." Damien assured and Evelyn nodded. They started walking and Damien linked their hands and smiled. Evelyn looked up at him and smiled back.
"Love birds." Lyn commented. Evelyn rolled her eyes, and soon enough Check ran up to Damien and Evelyn.
"Shadow sir. I made the call. They'll be here in a couple hours." She stated. Damien nodded then proceeded in the introduction.
"Check, I would like you to meet our future second in command, Evelyn." He started. Check analysed Evelyn,then continued to comment.
"You're that girl that helped Damien in that meeting recently, right?"
"Heh, yeah that's me. You're the leader of the biggest gang in Casanova, am I right?"
Check nodded,then added.
"Though, it probably isn't anymore."
"What do you mean?"
"Well you see I was attacked recently,and.... I lost a lot of men. So we probably aren't the biggest anymore."
"I'm sorry to hear that."
Check only nodded in response. Megan ran up and tapped on Damien's shoulder.
"Uhm, sir?"
"What is it now, Megan?!" Damien was starting to get annoyed.
"There's been an accident at the infirmary and Doctor Jeremy has requested to see you." She stated. Damien sighed.
"Check, mind staying with Evelyn? I have to go."
Check nodded and Damien was gone in a flash.
"So uh, whats going on? I kinda wasn't paying attention to anything." Lyn appeared.
"Oh, Check! There's something I need to tell you first."
"Wait....."
"Okay."
"Well, I kinda have this holographic person in my head that we call Lyn. And uh, I was wondering, if you would like to see her."
"Uhm...... Evelyn?"
"That would be nice."
"Okay! Follow me!" Evelyn started walking away with Check walking right next to her.

"Evelyn?????"
What is it Lyn?
"You sure this is a good idea???"
I feel like I can trust her.
"I'm not saying you can't. But what will her reaction be??"
Stop being so worried. You're acting as if you met her before.
"Well...uh...hmm."
Lyn? Have you.....met her before?
"That's a very strong possibility."
Well uhm...I guess we'll just have to see.

They continued walking to the computer lab, where they preformed the same operation on Check as they did with Damien.
"So,does it work?" Evelyn asked after they were done.
"I didn't exactly make myself visible." Lyn stated.
"I can hear her, but I can't see her."
"Like I said, I didn't make myself visible."
"Lyn, please, cooperate."
"Ugh! Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!" Lyn appeared. "Happy?" Lyn looked Check straight in the eyes. Check wore a shocked expression as she took a step closer. "Sorry, sweetie, can't touch me."
"But you....died...."
Evelyn is looking back and forth between the two trying to find out what's going on.
"Yes, I know. Thus why I'm a hologram, not an actual being."
"But, M-"
Lyn pretends to clear her throat and puts a finger over her lips as if saying shush.
"....Lyn."
"That's better."
"Was she about to say your real name?!" Evelyn suddenly butt in. Check and Lyn just continued looking at each other. Evelyn assumed that was a yes. "You two know each other?!" Check and Lyn just looked at her.
"Nooooo." They both replied sarcastically.
"How?!"
This time, Check spoke up.
"Wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff."
Lyn just snickered, making Check smile.
"Everything makes sense now." Lyn just stated, as if she just found out life's biggest secret.
"What?" Evelyn questioned. Lyn just shook her head, not replying. "I have so many questions!" Evelyn complained.
"And they'll be answered soon enough."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon enough the truth will be revealed.

A/n
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!