Chapter Seventeen

**warning** lots of doctor who talk... sorry if you dont like the show/ dont watch it :)

       By the time Friday afternoon rolled around, I was desperate for some time with Matt. After all of the drama that had happened this week, I definitely needed some relaxing time with Matt and to watch some Doctor Who.

        Matt showed up at exactly seven forty two, carrying a bag I assumed was filled with hours of brain-damaging and heart-breaking footage of the Doctor and his adventures, most of which will scar me emotionally for the rest of my life. So naturally, I let him in with open arms.

       He entered my home very awkwardly, as you would imagine a boy like Matt would. He held onto the bag he was carrying tightly, his eyes searching the house curiously.

       "No one's home," I said, thinking maybe the fact that my family wasn't home might relax him a bit.

       Matt looked at me. "And I'm allowed to be here?" He asked.

       I shrugged and flopped down on the couch. "Mom and dad trust me quite a lot. I've never really done anything for them not to. And I doubt you'll try to pull a move on me, so."

       Matt grinned, laughing breathlessly. "Yeah," He sad quietly. "So where do you want to start with our adventure with the Doctor?"

       "Well, as you know, there's kind of a lot of episodes, and I'd rather not sit on this couch for days, as much as I like you and this couch, so I think we should just do some episodes from our favorite Doctors and maybe our favorite episodes?" I suggested.

       Matt nodded and sat down on the floor in front of the television, his legs crossed and pulling out box sets from his bag. "Sounds good," He said. "Personally, the tenth Doctor is my favorite."

       I clapped my hands. "I love David Tennant," I admitted. "But I think I love Matt Smith just a bit more."

       Matt cocked an eyebrow. "Really?" He said. "Well, okay... Who is your favorite companion of the Doctor?"

       I made a face, thinking about the question way harder than I should have. "Honestly?" I said, a weird expression on my face. "Either Amy Pond or Rose Tyler."

       "Mine's Donna," Matt said with a cheeky grin. "Favorite enemy?"

       I stared at Matt with a dumbfounded expression. "The Daleks, obviously."

       Matt grinned. "Good," He said. "So I think we'll start off with one of the ninth doctor's episodes, don't you think?"

       I nodded, biting my lip with excitement. "I'm so excited," I squealed. "I know I've watched this a lot and all, but I forced myself to not watch any Doctor Who episodes ever since you brought up the idea and I feel so deprived and now I'm so excited; just hit play!" I yelled when Matt just stared at me with a weirdest grin I've ever seen from him.

       Matt whispered something I couldn't hear under his breath and he turned away, still grinning furiously. He pressed the play button and hopped onto his feet, trotting over to the couch and plopping himself down next to me. 

       He grinned at me. "Nice shirt, by the way." He said, nodding at my torso.

       I smiled down at my shirt, which just so happened to be Matt Smith in his Doctor Who costume, with the words 'trust me, I'm the doctor' written on it in blue letters. "Why, thank you." I gushed. "It's my favorite shirt,"

       Matt smiled. "Mine too,"

       We fell into silence as the scene appeared on the screen, the sound of the previously mentioned Doctor's voice filling my ears and I instantly fell into a trance, where my eyes were glued to the television and nothing else really mattered.