Chapter Three

I sat in my room alone Sunday night, doing homework that I've put off until the last minute, as usual. I was interrupted (not that I mind) by a loud tap against my window.

       I ignored the noise at first, however when the tapping became continuous I didn't think I had any other choice then to look for the source.

       First glance out the window I didn't see much but darkness and the tree by my room rustling in the wind. The longer I stared, the easier an outline of three guys standing shoulder to shoulder appeared. I slowly opened my window, ducking my head outside.

       "Dianna!" One of the boys called softly.

       I hesitated. "Uh- yeah?"

       "Get your little ass down here, right now!" Another voice yelled, this time not so softly.

       "I'm sorry, and you are?" I asked, clearly confused. I had no idea who the hell was outside my window! 

       "It is I, Richard." The same loud voice yelled.

       "And me, Eric!" The softer voice called.

       "Bradley." Another voice said simply.

       So all three of the Henderson triplets were here? At my house? Throwing rocks at my window? This can't be good.

       "So now will you get down here?" Richard practically screamed.

       "Dude, shut up. She's not deaf; she can hear you fine." I heard Bradley mumble to Richard, who just huffed to his brother. I laughed quietly to myself.

       "Can you come down here please?" Eric said more politely. 

       "Why?" I called back lightly; I didn't want to wake my parents, who were asleep down the hallway, and have to explain to them why three of the six Henderson brothers were outside my window in the middle of the night. I had a feeling it would be pretty difficult to explain it to them. 

       "We're going on an adventure!" Richard yelled. I don't think waking up my parents was exactly a concern for him. 

       I hesitated. A lot could go wrong, especially with these three. Usually trouble followed these triplets around like a dog. And I had no idea what these boys had in store, but hey! It could be fun, right? You don't know until you try it.

       "Sure, I'll be down in a minute." I replied before running into my room and throwing on a sweater. I grabbed my phone then quietly ran down the steps, sure to not be loud. I gingerly opened the door and stepped outside onto the cool grass. I stalked over to where the three boys were waiting for me by the road.

       The triplets looked a lot alike. They had the same light brown hair, oval shaped face and beautiful brown eyes that all the Henderson brothers had in comon. But they also had some differences in which you could use to tell them apart; Richard was taller than the other two. Eric had sharper cheekbones. And Bradley had a chin dimple.

       When Richard spotted me, he began to run towards me. "You came!" He called. He then wrapped his arms around my hips and lifted me up. Richard spun around a few times, squealing as he did so. I clinged onto his shoulders for dear life; I did not want to fall.

       Richard reluctantly put me down after a few persistant orders from Eric and a threat from Bradley. We all piled ourselves into their car. Eric was in the drivers seat, and Bradley was in the passengers seat. That left me and Richard to sit next to each other in the back seat. 

       "Where are we going?" I asked after Eric began to drive out of my street.

       "It's a secret." Richard smirked, winking at me.